7

A U T H O R

'So you will be staying there for 1 week?' Jong Suk asked.

Y/N nodded.

'The place is a little bit away from Seoul. It will take hours for me to come back home and go there.'

'What was the matter again?' Their father asked.

'We got an order. We usually don't take orders which we have to do in a place rather than in our restaurant. But the amount is thick.'

Felix laughed at the word "Thick".

'It says that it is a wedding order. There will be the bride's and groom's bachelor parties, another party for their family members, and then the grand wedding. So total 3 days and nights of servings since the bachelor parties will be held on the same day.' Y/N said.

'If you want to do it then do it.' Their father encouraged them.

'Yes. Just be safe.' Their mother spoke.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/N finalized the day she will be going to that distance private place with her team.

She also said that she could pick up Taehyung and Jisoo from the airport since the airport was closer to her destination.

Taehyung and Jisoo couldn't come last week.

Y/N already packed her bags and was ready to go.

'Stay safe noona.' Felix pouted.

'Okay, sweetie. Study well.'

Felix and their parents waved at Y/N as Y/N drove away. Jong Suk wasn't at home that day.

Y/N drove alone as her assistant Becky and the hotel manager hired a bus for the staff members from the restaurant.

It was evening time when Y/N reached the destination.

It was the private property right beside the hill area. There were some ancient buildings, tombs, palaces, and castles from a long time ago.

Y/N felt that the place was familiar to her. Still, she shook away the thoughts.

The place was the groom's family's. There was one duplex and one 5th-floor building. One farmhouse and basketball court.

In one word, it screamed rich.

As Y/N was the owner, she got a room of her own on the 5th level. Becky shared the room with another girl. And the manager and two boys shared a room with one bunk bed and one small bed. The other staff members were staying on the 4th floor.

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors were for friends and relatives.

The first event was the family party. Only the close relatives of the bride and groom will be there.

'So what is the groom's name again?' Y/N asked.

'It's Kim Namjoon. He is a CEO. The bride's name is Jung Y/N. Wow, she has almost the same name as yours!' Becky laughed.

[If anyone has read my other book named "In Love With The Handsome CEO, then you will know the interwoven between these ;). ]

'Haha!' The manager snickered.

'Cool. My name is actually common though.'

'You know, I heard their love story from the maid! They said Miss Y/N-ssi was the secretary of Namjoon-ssi! Ohh! Just the typical office CEO romance drama!'