5

Tragedy of Lee and Kim family

[to understand this chapter better, I have already put their birth age and other necessary information on the top 🔝

[to understand this chapter better, I have already put their birth age and other necessary information on the top 🔝. If you don't understand then you can go up ⬆️ to see who is older than who-]

A U T H O R

Jungkook followed Y/N and found that all of the cars entered the park.

He heard their voices.

'Oppa, who should go and set up?'

'Areum and Dino should do it.'

'No! Jin Hyung and Mingyu Hyung should do it!'

'Or Jihoon oppa and Y/N onnie!'

'I am sick kiddo! You and our beloved Seokmin should do it.'

'Eww, I am not younger like Areum! Jong Suk Hyung and Sang Yeob Hyung should do it!'

'But Jong suk oppa and Sang Yeob oppa arrived just yesterday. They haven't got any rest.'

'Felix and Jihoon do it. Final.'

'Ah!'

Jungkook finally walked out of the car as his assistant and he sat on one of the chairs. He could see everyone clearly.

They understood that Y/N came here for a picnic.

His eyes sank deeply into Y/N's figure.

'Only two girls and eight boys? On the other hand, the girl is not an adult yet. Seems like you like guys too much.' Jungkook thought.

He saw two boys laying down a picnic mat and made Y/N sit as they put the picnic baskets on that mat.
.
.
.
'Okay! Since Sang Yeob Hyung is the oldest one here, we will listen to him.' Jong Suk said.

'Nae!' Everyone replied.

'I think Mingyu, Chan, and Felix should arrange the mat because they are stronger. Areum, Jin, and Jong Suk should arrange the snacks. Seokmin and Jihoon should arrange the covers and sheets.'

'And what will you do oppa?' Y/N raised her eyebrows and she smirked.

'Oh yes! Hyung! You excluded yourself!' Chan shouted.

'Aye, I am the oldest one here. How can older people work when there are younger ones here? Besides I can just take care of Y/N-'

'Noona doesn't need help! You lazy old man come and work! You can work in front of other celebrities but you can't work here? Wow!' Felix clapped.

'Yes! Felix is right! We will call you old man if you don't work today!' Mingyu said.

Sang Yeob rolled his eyes.
.