1

Edited

Y / N

'Hah!' I gasped and panted heavily as I ran as fast as I can.

My whole body was aching because of how long I ran. Yet I could feel his presence right behind me.

'Find her! Do not harm her. Otherwise, you will see hell with your very own eyes!'

His deep yet sharp voice, ordering his subordinates as the soldiers replied with a shaky yet firm voice before dispatching to find me.

'Hngh!'

I fell. My foot was hurt. I looked at the blood but it wasn't important. The only thing important to me was escape. Escape from the ruthless king.

The obsessed king who killed my family, my friends only to possess me fully.

'Ack!' I groaned and stood up again.

I saw something in front of me. What's that? I blinked, trying to see the bright thing in front of me.

I smiled when I finally understood what it was. It was the escape which I was trying to find so hard.

'Just....a..few steps.' My throat was dry as I whispered plea to myself.

My right hand moved forward, to blend with the bright escape.

'Tsk. Better luck next time. Oh wait there won't be a next time.'

I gasped when the same deep voice whispered on my right ear as I cried when he yanked my left hand.

'You think you can escape from me? From Jeon Jungkook?'
.
.
.
.
'GOD DAMN JUST WAKE UP!!'

I opened my eyes as I yanked myself away from the person in front of me. I couldn't breath. I was having problem with breathing.

'Shit! Did I just scared you??'

Where was I? This is not my room. I panicked and looked around.

It took me a few seconds to realise that I was in my uncle's (paternal) house.

'You okay kiddo?'

I looked to the person whom I pushed away.

'Ah, ye (Yes). Sorry I pushed you hard. But wait why are you calling me a kiddo?' I narrowed my eyes and looked at my cousin.

'Ah. Because you are!'

'No! I am not! You little boy!' I stood up in front of him and crossed my arms.

'See who is the little one here.'

'Lee Seokmin!' I gritted my teeth as he again made fun of my height.

'Ah-ahh Andwaeeee!!!' He cried out when I held his ear tightly and twisted it.

'Dare to make fun of me again?'

'I am sorry n-noona ouu!!' He cried out again.

I grinned and moved my hand away and pushed him outside.

'I will brush my teeth and come downstairs.' I said.

'You should use my bathroom. Channie is using your bathroom.'

'Wait what?!' I shouted.

Ugh That Lee Chan! That toddler actually splashed water everywhere!

I groaned as I walked towards Seokmin's bedroom. Opening his bedroom door, I was greeted by a trash guy who was changing his T-shirt. Oops, I mean my own brother...