~The alleyway~

TW: Blood and violence
I decided to go on a walk with Muichiro outside in the streets of the town. It's dark outside so Mui didn't want me to go. Now we're walking down the principal street, it's extremely scary at night here. As we were walking, we arrive in front of a giant crowd. We walk into an alley to not go through that awful crowd. It's darker and colder than usually here. As we walk, some men's show up.
"?- Oooh, a pretty child~"
"Mui- Leave us alone."
"?- And it has attitude~ how cute."
"Genya- Go away!"
"?- Hmm... No."
As the man walk closer, followed by his 6 friends, Muichiro pulls out a katana and walk in front of me.
"?- That's not a real one. Katanas don't glow."
"Mui- I'm sorry Genya."
"What are you sorry for-"
The angel runs to the 7 boys and start laying their bodies. He stabs one before cutting him in half. Then, he takes one of the boy's hair and the boys head explodes. Blood splatteres everywhere; on the floor, the wall and of course, his body. After all of them died, Muichiro starts walking me home.
"Mui- It's not safe out here.."
"Are you okay..?"
"Mui- No I am not. I'm worried.."
Like before, another gang approach us. Why is everyone after us? Muichiro attacks again; exploding their heads, stabbing them and much more. During the fight with the new enemies, 15 more arrive. It's like, they have a mission. But Muichiro does not slow down in any way; he even goes faster and more aggressively. He throws them on the ground, he throws acid at them, he burns their bodies. I've never seen him so aggressive.. His movements are harsh. He stabs one of them and torn him apart, one limb at a time. With the next one, he fill him with poison and throw him high into the hair. The third one gets his head banged on the wall, blood getting everywhere. Once the battle ends, I make a step forward the angel.
"Muichiro..?"
I place feet in a dead body and gag. This is disgusting. I literally felt the organs making a crushing sound. I look down my shoes to see blood and organs sticking to them. I remove my shoes from disgust and step away from the corpse.
"Mui..? Is everything okay..?"
"Mui- Let's go home."
[ At home ]
Once we open the door, we're greeted by Sanemi who is looking at us with a raised eyebrow.
"Nemi- What happened?"
"Som-"
"Mui- People wanted to kidnap him."
"What he said.."
"Nemi- Oh.. Oh god.."
"Mui- It's time to sleep Genya."
"Right.. Good night everyone."
I walk up the stairs alone and go to bed., sad and worried. I remember something from yesterday..
"2 days starting tomorrow"
Mui had said that to someone looking like him. Tomorrow, it'll be the last day... Last day?

                   Last day for what?

I'm sorry for the EXTREMELY SHORT chapter, I promise the next one is MUCH longer.