•New friends•

[ The day Sanemi left the hospital ]
Giyuu-san arrived earlier at the hospital entrance and Sanemi entered the car followed by me and Muichiro. Tho, I felt something unusual with the angel. He acted more... forgetful? He kept forgetting things and often spaced out. Like when Sanemi needed something from him. He was gone in his thoughts, it took us 6 minutes for him to answer us. The problem is; the answer was a quick "okay" then without saying anything more, he left and came back with the thing Nemi needed.
"Muichiro?"
"Mui- What's wrong?"
"Actually I was going to ask you that.."
"Mui- Oh well.. Nothing's wrong.."
"Don't lie to me Mui. You've been acting distant lately."
"Mui- There's just something bothering me.."
"What is it-"
"Nemi- How about we get ice cream?"
"Mui- Sure."
The car stops and we all get out except for Mui.
"You're not coming out?"
"Mui- I'm good."
The angel looked away and the three of us walked to the ice cream shop. After we commanded, I turn to Sanemi.
"Something's wrong with Mui.."
"Nemi- Yeah I saw that..."
"I feel like something bad will happen.."
[ 10 pm ]
I lay in bed then turn to Muichiro who is staring out the window, into the sky.
"Muichiro.. Do you.. Miss your home?"
The angel doesn't respond.
"Muichiro please.. Tell me what's wrong.."
"Mui- Nothing."
He replies coldly, making me worried. I lay my head down and close my eyes. But when I open them back up, he's gone. The window is opened and Muichiro is nowhere to be seen. I immediately run the window and see him walking away from home. I run out of the house and secretly follow him. He reaches the forest and stops somewhere in it. I hide in a bush and observe him.
"Mui- You can come out, there's no one around."
A boy who looks just like Mui appears and place his feet's on the floor.
"?- How long?"
"Mui- 2 days starting tomorrow.."
"?- Then I'll be waiting.."
Muichiro then turn towards home and teleports away. I start running home as fast as I can. He'll panic once he realizes I'm not home. Once I reach home, I sneak in by the window but I'm greeted by Mui.
"Mui- Why were you outside?"
"I..."
"Mui- Go to bed. It's late."
"I won't until you tell me what's wrong."
Some gas appears in the room, blue gas. As I breathe it, I start feeling faint and tired. I yawn before my legs give up and start collapsing. I feel Muichiro's hand catching me and laying me down on the bed. I open my eyes just a little bit to see Muichiro staring at me with a sad face. Soon enough, I feel myself loosing consciousness.
[ The next day ]
I wake up, not remembering anything from yesterday. Not even one bit. I get up, put in my school uniform, followed by Muichiro. When we get downstairs, the Angel goes to get my shoes and Nemi turns to me.
"Nemi- Did you find what was wrong with Mui?"
"What do you mean?"
"Mui- We will be late Genya!"
I apologize to Nemi before exiting the house and walk towards the school. What was wrong with Muichiro yesterday? I can't remember.. Think Genya think. As we reach school without me noticing, we enter the building and soon catch on to my locker. As I open it, a familiar voice sound behind me. I look behind my shoulder to see Aoi and her friends.
"Aoi- Would you and Mui like to join our group?"
"I mean- Sure!"
"Aoi- Yayy! Okay, everyone, introduce yourself!"
"1?- I'm Tanjiro Kamado!"
"2?- Nezuko Kamado!"
"3?- Zenitsu Agatsuma..."
"4?- Inosuke Hashibira!!"
"5?- Kanao Tsuyuri.."
"I'm Genya Shinazugawa! He's Muichiro Tokito!"
"Tanjiro- Is it true -"
"Yes, I'm Sanemi's younger brother."
"Tanjiro- That's not what my question was.."
"Oh.."
"Nezuko- Is it true that Muichiro's a guardian Angel?"
"Mui- Yes."
The boy answers coldly. Maybe he doesn't like when we talk about it?
"How about I treat you guys with ice cream?"
"Inosuke- I want 3 ice creams!!"
"Then I'll buy you 3 ice creams!"
"Tanjiro- Fine by me and Nezuko!"
"Zenitsu- I don't mind.."
"Kanao- If Tanjiro's going then I am too..."
"Aoi- Sure thing!"
I chuckle as we walk out the school, towards the ice cream shop. We soon arrive, I order everyone an ice cream and 3 for Inosuke. Then, we start walking to our school to get to class.
[ During biology ]
The teacher was the same one I saw with Kanroji the first day I was here. His name is Iguro Obanai, a pretty name of you ask me. Right now, I am working on a sheet of paper the teacher gave me. Since I haven't learned how to dissect something, I couldn't do the exercises. Then there's a question that goes into my mind. I raise my hand and Iguro comes to me.
"What's a 'chlorophyll'?"
The guy starts explaining everything about some cells inside a plant's body. After that, the boy walks away.
[ At home ]
I am playing on my phone as Muichiro plays with a cat Giyuu brought to Sanemi.
"Mui- Kitty!"
That's when I notice he seems paler. Not like, becoming sick. I can see the things behind him a little bit.
"Muichiro why are you getting transparent?"
"Mui- It's normal, don't worry!"
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~
I know the chapter is small af but the book will be a lot shorter than I thought it would be. Around 3-4 chapters and even less before it's over. Plus, I need to write gore so be ready to read violent things in the next chapter.