•~ A lovely marriage ~•

{This take place 2 months after Genya got out of the hospital}

I put on a black suit and brush my grey-black hair. I look towards the angel and his twin dressing in white suits except Yuichiro ties his hair up so that we can make the difference between them. Once we're all ready, we get downstairs, put in our shoes and start walking outside. That's when we see a car with tinted windows parked in my driveway. Once the windows goes down, I chuckle.
"Uzui- Heard there was a marriage going on with Tomioka. Hop in kiddo, I'll bring you there!"
"Thank you Uzui!"
I enter the car and look at the front seat to see Kyojuro also there.
"So you're going to be in the party?"
"Uzui- Yep! Look behind you!"
I look behind me to see Kanae, Shinobu and Gyomei.
"Mui- We have company!!"
"Iguro and Mitsuri aren't coming?"
"Gyomei- The two said they had something important to do today so we didn't want to bother them."
"I see."
I then look back at the road since we are already on our way to the flower park.
[ At the marriage ]
I sit on one of the chairs that is given and wait for the marriage to start. Sanemi is waiting in the front, blushing like crazy. He looks at me with a face that say; "HELP ME". I chuckle and give him a thumbs up. Soon enough, a marriage music starts to play and everyone goes silent. We all look back and I cover my mouth to make sure i don't laugh. Tomioka is in a white, long dress that drags on the floor. He's holding flowers and I can see him blushing like crazy as well even if he keeps a blank face. I still don't know how he can do that and how he's not cringing out right now. I respect him really much.
"Mui- Why is he in a dress?"
Muichiro asks in a whisper.
"I don't know but Shhh."
Then, Tomioka finally places feet on the podium where Nemi is. He faces my brother as the priest start his random ass speech.
"?- Sanemi, are you willing to love Tomioka until you die?"
"Nemi- I am."
"?- Tomioka, are you willing to love Tomioka until you die?"
"Giyuu- I am."
"?- You may now kiss the bride."
Tomioka and Sanemi gets into a hug and kiss each other as everyone cheers up loudly.
"Uzui- YEAH! GET YOUR MAN TOMIOKA!"
"Kanae- Ahhh!! It's so cute!!!"
"Kocho- I'm happy for you Tomioka-San!!"
"I LOVE YOU NII-SAN!"
"Mui- Congratulations!!"
"Yui- What he said!"
{ Y'all I'm cringing out 😭 }
Soon enough, the party starts and we're all free to roam around. I'm with the two angels in the cake section. Suddenly, Yuichiro gasps loudly.
"What's wrong?"
"Yui- Look!"
The angel points a guy that looks just like Kyojuro but younger and blushes.
"Mui- Who is that-?"
Yuichiro runs and take the other boy in a hug.
"?- Yuichiro! I missed you!"
The boy said, hugging Yuichiro back. We are then separated from them because of the crowd. I hate crowds so fucking much.
[ After the marriage ]
I walk on the sidewalk near the beach when I hear cheering. I peek behind the trees and gasp. Miss Kanroji and Mr. Iguro are having a marriage?! I hide in the crowd and wait for the priest's speech to be done.
"?- You may now kiss the bride.. Oh wait. Uh.."
"Iguro- We can kiss later at home.."
"Mitsuri- KYAA! Iguro-San!!"
Everyone cheers up happily and everyone start roaming around. I walk over to the two lovers and tap their shoulders.
"You missed Tomioka's marriage!"
"Mitsuri- WHAT?!?! Oh no!!!"
"Iguro- That loner got married? To who?"
"My brother!"
"Iguro- Not bad. Are you planning to get married with Mui?"
"Technically we already are."
"Mitsuri- Kyaa!! We should celebrate!!"
"Eh?"
"Mitsuri- Let's meet up at the popular restaurant at 8:30!"
"A-Alright!"
By that, the woman with the dress walks away with her husband. I can almost see sparkles coming from her.
[ During dinner ]
I place the meat in my mouth while looking at everyone at the table. Mitsuri is currently eating udon and Muichiro is having salmon roe with tempura's, California rolls and tamodaki. What a hungry boy he is. Iguro, the biology teacher, is just staring at Kanroji, probably daydreaming. Once everyone is done eating, I pay for the food and we all get out of the restaurant.
"Well, I wish you a good night!"
"Mitsuri- Thank you! Have fun!"
By that, she gets in her car and drives away. I drive home before getting in my room and pinning Muichiro down on the bed.
"I'll be top for tonight~"
"Mui- Eh, I'd love to see that."
He turns me over and pins me down instead.
"Mui- But tonight I feel like hearing you scream my name~"
I say, removing my pants along the way. The boy smiles before removing his.
"Won't Nemi hear us?"
"Mui- They can go on the couch if they want to fuck in peace~"
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~
Authors words; Well, this is the end. I know the chapter is small for a last one but hey, I warned ya. If you want more Genmui books, feel free to stalk my account, I promise I won't call the police. By that, I want to say thank you for reading this, it made me feel special. Well, I wish you a great day/night!