❤: Awkward moments

Raissa POV

When you don't understand something, just smile and nod your head. Smile and nod your head. And once they turn look away, MAKE A RUN FOR IT.

"Of course..." I smiled sweetly, watching as my 'parents' eyes lit up and Lucas smirking.

"Great," Lucas nodded. "Let's leave now-"

"What? You didn't let me finish," I interrupted. "I said, of course... NOT! Why the hell do you think I would go with two parents who disowned me and a freaky rapist scout ex-boyfriend?!"

"I'M. NOT. A. RAPIST!" Lucas said through clenched teeth.

"You're a rapper. You're a racist. You're a rapist," Ben said slowly, as if talking to a five year old.

"RAPIST DOES NOT MEAN-"

"Really? That's what rapist meant?" Charlotte asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "I thought rapists were the people that-"

"We are not having this conversation right now!" I interrupted. "Focus people! Focus!"

"Yeah Ben! We're talking about unicorns!" Aria yelled suddenly.

Aaron groaned and ran a hand through his hair, huffing and picking Aria up by the waist, fling her over his shoulder. "And we're going."

"AARON, THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN! I'M AMAZING!!!! I CAN'T FEEL MY HEAD! THE BLOOD IS RUSHING TO MY BRAIN!"

"No Aria, you're just upside down. And you don't have a brain."

"You're upside down!"

"Aria, we're not going through this again."

"You're just jealous!"

"Ignore them," I said, turning back to my parents as the couples voices faded up the stairs. "Why do you guys want me back anyway?"

My 'dad's' eyes narrowed. "None of your business," He said sharply.

None of my business?! Dude, you're trying to get me back, what the hell do you mean it's none of my business?! Excuse me?!

"Fine, if it's none of my business, you guys need to leave because I am in no way part of this all," I stated, pointing at the door. "Go."

"You aren't in charge of this house," Lucas scoffed.

That jacka**.

"You're right, she's not, but I am. Let me escort you out," Ben smiled sweetly, grabbing Lucas' jacket collar and opening the door, roughly shoving him out. "It was nice having you! Bye!"

*SLAM!*

He turned around, smiling sweetly at my 'parents.' "Would you guys like me to escort you out too?"

My dad glared and turned toward me, grudgingly telling me the reason for him wanting to kidnap me. I consider it kidnap because I have a feeling they were going to do that if I didn't go with him. "I need to make a business partnership and they want to make sure I have an heir."

"Why don't you ask Rachel? She's the oldest after all."

"She's in Australia doing some stupid scientist study. Stupid girl."

"Just because none of us chose to take over your stupid company doesn't mean what we want to do are stupid!" I snapped.

"It is. And Rose is off in who knows where doing stupid stuff."

"She's in high school and she's studying like a student," I said slowly, furrowing my eyebrows.

Seesh, I understand he disowned us all, but shouldn't he at least know where we were?! Or at least what we were doing?!