❤: Boyfriends and the Tarzan-look-alike

**Please note that in this chapter, you'll need to remember that Ben's stage name is Ian, as that's how he's mostly reffered  to in this chapter (although Charlotte and Raissa will still call him Ben) Sorry if it's confusing... >.< Anyways, enjoy~!**

Raissa POV

It's hard to act sad when the guy you're supposedly heartbroken for has an uncanny resemblance to Tarzan.

"No, I can't do this Ben!" I huffed, struggling as he held onto my waist.

"C'mon," He whined, struggling to get me out of his expensive car. "Just this once! I'll never ask again!"

"Ben, no!"

"Raissa, girls would kill to be in your position! Heck, I would kill to be in your position!" Charlotte huffed, crossing her arms. "But I'm not going to kill you because you're my best friend."

"Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically, still gripping onto Ben's car seat as if my life depended on it.

"Raissa, please!" Ben pleaded.

"Why couldn't you get some swimsuit model in your music video?! I highly doubt all the models you were casting suddenly got sick or broke their bones or something!"

"But I want to record a video with you, not some girl who nods at everything I say or some girl who faints whenever I speak to her, or-"

"I'm still not going!" I huffed. "Why couldn't you have hired someone willing to do it?!"

"Because she could be a crazy axe murderer for all I know!" He huffed.

"True, there are a lot of crazy people in the world, you never know who they are," Charlotte nodded in agreement.

Oh really? I think I know two of them.

"No! I will not be in his music video!" I exclaimed for the thousandth time. "What don't you understand about that?!"

"But Raissa, you don't want me filming with a crazy axe murderer, do you?! Even if she has a pretty face?!"

I paused before turning back to look at his hopeful expression. "If it means I won't have to be covered in makeup and melting under hot lights, then yes, go and film with a crazed axe murderer. But know that in my heart, I will always remember you," I said with a straight face before resuming my seat hugging.

"Go for me?" Charlotte pleaded after realizing I wasn't going with Ben's pleading.

"No," I answered immediately.

"But I baked fried chicken for you yesterday!"

"That wasn't you, that was your parents personal chef."

"What's the difference?! He lives in my house and cooks for me!  If he didn't work for my family, we wouldn't have eaten chicken yesterday!"

"So?! Big deal! I'll just bake you fried chicken too!"

"Yeah right, you'll probably just stick the whole chicken in the microwave and wait for it to heat up!"

"Hey, I said I'd bake you chicken, I never said anything about making it taste good," I pointed out.

Ben ran a hand through his hair and sighed, his normal blue eyes piercing through mine as he suddenly smiled. I should be worried, huh... "You asked for it," He smirked, walking towards me.

"Asked for what? To be taken here to your agency so pretty stuck up people can judge me?! I don't remember asking for that, and-"

My eyes widened as Ben slung me over his shoulder, flipping my world upside down. "Ben, what are you-"