❤: The wrong star

• Dedicated to all the single people ;)

NOTE: No parts, none, absolutely zero, of these parts are edited, so there are a boatload of errors and I apologize for that. Additionally, I unpublished this story to re-write it but life happened and now I no longer have time to finish the re-write ("Heartbreak Headlines") and so I've decided to just re-publish the unedited version (and yeah, there's a lot of plotholes in this version but oh well :P) so if you're the type that scrolls through the comments and you're like "this doesn't even make sense" then it's probably comments from the newer version of the story (which I'm now replacing with the old version because life is a butt sometimes) so yeah. Enjoy!

~~

Raissa POV

I hate Valentine's Day. It's a holiday created to make single people – like me- want to ship those happy couples off to the North Pole. Or, if we're lucky, Narnia.

Topic: Use the following song lyrics from the song 'I'd Lie' by Taylor Swift and apply them to your own boyfriend/ girlfriend

And I could tell you

His favorite color's green

He loves to argue

Born on the 17th

His sisters beautiful

He has his father's eyes

And if you asked me if I love him...

I'd lie.

(You will be graded on creativeness and use of words. After you are done filling it out, please write your name next to the answer and pass it on to the next person.)

I blinked. What kind of stupid topic is this?! I mean, Taylor Swift is great and everything, but not when we have to make love letters out of her lyrics! Great, my first day in Creative Writing, and I already hate it.

Hurriedly, I scanned the paper and almost barfed at all the sweetness in the answers, my eyes catching the writing of my friend Charlotte.

And I could tell you

His favorite color's red

He loves to play guitar

Born on the 19th

His mothers beautiful (a model, duh)

He has his father's eyes (move star!)

And if you ask me if I love him...

I'd lie. –Charlotte (by the way, you should totally get new boots. Green is SO last season.)

I stared at the note. Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

Above them were similar notes to Charlotte's, except different colors, loves, beauty, etc...

I turned in my seat and gave a 'Really?' look to Charlotte. She shrugged and held up her pencil, meaning 'write back'.

Glaring at the paper, I grabbed my mechanical pencil and sighed. Damn this creative writing class. Oh, so just because everyone in this room is pretty and popular and rich, they have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?!

Okay, yeah, they probably do, but that doesn't mean I do! I'm an average, poor, scholarship student who is boyfriend-less because I'm too busy working night shifts at a diner to have a relationship!

Well, since I don't have a boyfriend, I can't write anything, but if I don't write anything, I don't get a grade for today. Damn this class and the stupid topic of 'describing ones love'. I hate Valentine's day, or as I call it, Single Awareness Day. Damn these spoiled rich kids and their happy love life.