Chapter 5

(Sorry for the long wait, I was having some struggles writing this chapter.
So I decided to write this in 3rd person cause I was having some difficulties with doing first person perspective. If this is more preferred, please let me know. If you preferred reading this in the first person, again, please let me know. Feedback is really appreciated)

As Catnap and Lily walked back into PlayCare, he observed how she got along well with the mini critters. he wondered why they didn't just attack her on sight like the other humans. His mind wandered off of possibilities till he thought back to a day ago when he saw that white figure come flying into the Playhouse.
Looking back down at her, he did recognize her attire being similar to what he saw. That man dropping her into the Playhouse without a care... who was he? What was he? What is she? A lot was going on through his mind till Lily touched his leg.

"Catnap!" Startled by her shouting, he whipped his head towards her direction as she looked up at him with some concern?.

"What?!" He said a little too harshly as she flinched back a little holding Kit, and the mini critters looked up at him as well. "...Sorry, just thinking is all." he looked back forward, noticing a pole from the Bron light on the path in his way.

"You almost hit that pole, so I was getting your attention," Lily spoke up as she rubbed Kit's head, looking away as she sounded upset. Catnap worried that he accidentally hurt her feelings but wasn't too sure what to do or say, not used to having a companion around after so long.

"Hey Catnap? What exactly is this place? It's very large, " she asked him, looking around and curious about all the other areas she got glimpses of while being chased. Catnap stopped and thought for a moment before turning towards Home Sweet Home.
"Follow me," continuing into home sweet home, Lily followed along, wondering where he was taking her.

After they went inside, what they didn't notice was someone else following after them.

°●°☀️🐱🌙°●°

Lily's POV

I followed Catnap throughout Home Sweet Home, and looking around this place would seem pretty nice if it wasn't run down like it was now. I saw catnap turn into a room which looked like an office of some sort.

He sat down in by a monitor which was connected to one of those old VHS things, Light told me that humans used. She was right... that looks so old, I wonder what year it is down here.

"What are you showing me?" I asked very curious why he brought me here after my question. He didn't say anything. he just looked at a pile of VHS tapes that was lying beside him. I went over and picked up the first tape, which labeled 'Welcome to playtime Co.' (Without the hallucination part)

I looked over at the VCR and inserted the tape. Sitting next to Catnap, I listened to an introductory of the Playtime Co. Factory. Listening to it, it sounded like a fun place to be in, but it made wonder since CatNap showed me this.

"So this is a Toy factory... if that's the case, what's this area? And I remember seeing another place called the 'Game Station'?" I questioned, and Catnap got up again and headed to the door, leaving the office. He stopped and looked back at me waiting, so I quickly followed as we walked through the halls.

"This is playcare, a place where orphan children stayed. This building is known as Home Sweet Home, where they all slept." He answered as we walked past a couple of rooms. Glancing in, I see that there were many beds, most likely of where the children slept.