Chapter 2

??? POV

I groaned a little as I started to wake up from being knocked out. Glancing up, I can see the large hole in the ceiling of where I fell from. My bag was dangling on a pipe that was sticking out from the damage, and a small amount of light came through the hole. Letting out a sigh, I slowly sat up looking at my surroundings.

It was very dark in this building, though thanks to the but of light I was about to see a bit past where I landed. The floor was colorful, and touching it, it was padded. It seemed like a place for children. A small smile was on my face thinking about children playing here... but why is it so... abandoned now?

I went to stand up but fell back down as I let out a yell of pain, reaching down to touch my leg. It hurt, and it hurt so bad.
"Okay... calm down, calm down, " I muttered to myself as I turned from my stomach and into a sitting position to look at my leg.

My eyes widened to see that below the knee was twisted, I had to cover my mouth to prevent myself from screaming.
'Breathe. Breathe, remember what your sister told you,' I thought to myself as I took another deep breath.

I reached down to my leg and got ready to reposition it.
"Deep breath, and-" I quickly twisted my leg back into position as I yelled out, but quickly covered my mouth and face once it was over, tears streaming down my face. I've never felt pain this bad before... is my powers actually gone?

I sat back up and looked around, my cat-like eyes dilating, and I was able to see further into the darkness of the place.
'Okay, I can still see in the dark.' I touched the top of my head while looking behind me to see my little tail swishing back and forth. 'Tail and ears are there, should probably put those away just in case' I turned back as they then disappeared

'I can still do that, but now to test if-' I was brought out of my thoughts as I looked in front of me and yelped junping back a little in shock as there was suddenly a small, purple cat plush with a gold crescent moon charm on its zipper sitting in front of me. I stared at it with wide eyes as it started back at me with little white eyes where the buttons usually were on a plush. It looked damaged with scratches on its head, ear, and chest.

It sat there staring, practically staring into my soul with its forever open mouth smile, examining it now... it was kind of cute looking despite the damages to it.
"H-hello little guy" I softly spoke to it as I sat on my knees, the little plush hesitantly crawled towards me, it's eyes still fixated with mine as it sits at the base of my knees.

"Aww, you're so cute!" I smiled at the plushie, I reached down to pat it's head and it purred like a kitty. 'Okay, I'm adopting this plushie,' I determined as there was a tiny growl from it. At first, I thought it was an aggressive growl, but leaning a bit closer... I realized it was its little tummy. 'Wait... it can eat?'

"Are... are you hungry, little one?" I was concerned hearing its little tummy growl. In response, it nods while holding its little arms up towards me. I giggled a little at the response as I picked it up and sat it down on a half wall to wait.

"Alright... I just need to get my bag now. " I looked up at the hole where my bag dangled from. I was too short, I couldn't even reach the ceiling with my height. I took a deep breath as I stared at the bag.
'Focus... focus.' I tried to use my telekinetic abilities, but the most I was able to do was slightly move the bag.
"They're actually gone..." I sighed in disappointment. Surviving just became a bit harder.

I looked down at the wall in front of me, then down at my hands and feet. If I still have my features, then I should be able to climb. I backed up a little before getting a running start and pushed my foot along the wall to give me a boost as I grabbed onto the pipe.
"Yes! Victory!" I exclaimed, hopping back down with my bag before getting the little plush again and sitting it down in front of me before digging through my bag.