Hope is like wildfire

"As you can guess, Prince John isn't too happy about that episode. As a matter of fact, he offers a huge reward for the capture of Robin Hood and the bad guys, but how can ya offer an award when you about to go broke, as a matter of fact, mayor John spends all his riches on lavish parties, yachts, cars, and expensive luxury goods But nice old Robin just keeps right on robbing the rich to feed the poor. And it's a nice fact he does so, because the folks of Faubourg Marigny are almost out on the streets"

The rooster plays his clarinet and he lights a cigarette.

"Take Otto the hound, for instance. He is one of the town's mechanic. The poor fellow has broken his leg and missed two weeks of work. As he runs out of money, he goes back to work, cast and all, poor man, One day priest Tuck pays old Otto a visit. Father Tuck is one of Robin Hood's Merry Men. He is a kind old badger, roly-poly and very holy. He believes in doing nice––even if it means doing it behind Prince John's back" he blows out some smoke in the air as father tuck passed by.

"Good morning, father Tuck!"

"Csendes!" He pulls out a bag out of his cloak, "This is for you, Otto. That's from Robin Hood"

"Oh, bless him!"

"But won't you know it, just then the evil Sheriff of Faubourg Marigny comes walking toward the shop, humming louder" the rooster leans against a lamppost and he flicks his stick on the road and the sheriff was passing by as he steps on the cigarette putting it out"

"It's the sheriff! Hide the money, faster!" Father tuck says.

Otto stuffs the money right down his cast just as the sheriff barges in.

"Greetings from your friendly neighborhood tax collector"

"Take it easy on me, Sheriff. What with this busted leg and all, I'm way behind in my work!"

Father tuck pulls a rocking chair from the corner meanwhile outside shark and piranha were passing by when they watched through the window.

"Have a heart, Sheriff. Can't you see he's laid up? C'mon, Otto, you'd better sit down and rest"

As Otto sits down, the coins start to jingle. The sheriff gives a crooked grin until he hears that.

"I think you need to lift that leg and rest it on the table. Let me give you a hand"

The sheriff gives him a hand, alright. He lifts Otto's leg up......and up...and pulls the cast right apart. These coins come jangling out into the sheriff's greedy paws.

"Bingo! Oh, what won't they think of next?"

Shark and piranha watch in horror, glaring at him.