CHAPTER 30

The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

In Weathervane, Xavier wearing an apron was taking a cup from a table, boringly. When suddenly, he noticed Wednesday staring at staring at the notice board in the cafe.

"I thought you were supposed to be at Pilgrim World." Xavier said.

Wednesday recognised the voice and turned around and answered,"I deserted it while my sanity was still intact."

He walked towards him while Xavier kept the cup on the counter and lean against it and asked with sarcasm,"Oh yeah? You want a coffee? It's one of the many perks of this wonderful assignment. Hey...Where's -"

...[Tink]....

Before Xavier could continue, a bell sound came, indicating someone has entered the cafe.

"(Y/N)." Xavier asked in amazement.

"Hello Xavier." (Y/N) greeted him with a smile but glared at Wednesday as soon as she saw him.

To which the glared boy raised his eyebrow, playfully for an explanation for her anger that he already knew.

"Want a (favourite flavour) pastry?" Xavier asked with a sweet admiring tone, which the girl didn't seem to notice and nodded her head with excitement but the black haired boy noticed the boy's tone

"You go sit there. I will bring your pastery as soon as possible." Xavier said looking at her with a lovesick expression.

To which the girl again nodded and went away to sit and wait for her pastry.

Wednesday glared at him but controlled his anger and kept his  stoic expression and said,"We're actually here for Tyler."

Xavier who was looking at (Y/N), looked at Wednesday with disappointment,"I don't care about you but I told you to tell her he was bad news."

"Twice. But who she speak to is not your business." Wednesday said with serious tone and rang the bell on the counter.

....[bell dings]...

Tyler appeared from the back and asked while noticing the tensed atmosphere,"You rang?"

....[scoffs]...

Xavier went away to bring pastry for the girl sitting at the corner, looking out of the window.

Tyler noticed Xavier expression but brushed it off and asked,"Want the usual?"

"And some help." Wednesday said and opened the map and walked towards the nearby table and laid the map on it.

"You know the original pilgrim
meeting house, the one from the 1600s? You know if it's still around?"