CHAPTER 4

Your hands fit in mine, just like it is made for me.

--------------------☠️🌸---------------------

...[ominous music playing]...

..[haunting choral vocalizations]..

Enid and (Y/N) lead Wednesday down the main staircase. Suddenly Enid started to talk about the school.

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized group here."

"You can save the sanitized sales pitch. I don’t plan on staying here for long." He revealed.

"Why not?" (Y/N) questioned timidly.

Wednesday glanced at her, who is still playing with her fingers and then looked towards a trophy case."This was my parents’ idea."

His eyes landed on a picture of his mother in fencing uniform. "Oh look, there’s my mother smirking at me." He said sarcastically.

"They’ve been looking for any excuse to send me here. It’s all a part of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan." He scoffed, looking at the photo.

"What plan?" (Y/N) asked, looking at him with her big doe  eyes.

Looking directly into her eyes Wednesday answered ." To turn me into a version of themselves."

"In that case, perhaps you can clear something up." Enid suggested. "Rumor’s been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off."

"Actually, it was two kids, but who’s counting?" Wednesday revealed.

Hearing that, both girls looked at each other nervously.

_______________🌸☠️______________

Enid opened a door which leads to an outdoor area which leads to middle of the school.

"Welcome to the quad." Enid happily announced.

"It’s a pentagon." Wednesday commented.

The open area was shaped like pentagon. In the center, there was a fountain present with a old tree in the middle of it. Lot of students were standing, walking, sitting and laughing around.

"The whole snarky Goth boy thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different." Enid responded sassily.

"Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore’s social scene." Enid said while glancing at him.