CHAPTER 14

Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

...[tense, elegant cello music playing]....

Wednesday sat on the balcony which joined his room to (Y/N) and Enid with his cello. He stared intensely at the music sheets present in front of him.

..[Wednesday playing "Paint It, Black"]....

His hands holding the cello on steadily and softly. Left hand fingers moving on the strings elegantly. The music seems like it was aware of the danger going to fall on the academy.

..[plucking out pizzicato rhythm]..

Meanwhile down the stairs in the secret room, Rowan snuck to the dark circular room having a symbol of flower and a skull at middle of it on the floor. He looked around the room and the symbol.

...[shelf rumbling]...

He used his telekinesis to pull out a old book from a shelf in front of him.

He opened and flapped the pages of book hurriedly but suddenly stop when he saw a illustration of a boy who looked like Wednesday facing a pilgrim in a quad of school

....[Tear]....

He tore the page in which the boy was present and looked at the page for few minutes.

...[sweeping refrain builds]...

Meanwhile, in a house, Tyler was looking through some boxes of files in his garage trying to find a particular file.

Not finding anything, he opened a drawer. Finally finding the particular file he was trying to find "Gomez Addams".

...[cello continuing]...

Meanwhile, Sheriff Galpin grabbed a beer from his drawer before standing from his seat. Opening the cane, he went towards a board having Jericho map and all information present on the table where all the information of monster attacks been occurred (3 victims).

...[cello continuing ]...

Wednesday who was not knowing what is going to happen in the future continued to play the music with ease and elegance.

..[cello continuing faintly in distance]...

In the academy, Xavier was out in the quad painting on his crow suddenly heard the music faintly. He paused what he was doing and looked towards the direction of flow of music.