CHAPTER 21

Everyday with you, is an addition to my life's happy memories.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

....[low, mysterious music playing]...

In the forest, Wednesday and (Y/N) walked, trying to search for some clues about Rowan's death while walking close to each other.

"I don't know but I can smell coffee here." (Y/N) informed Wednesday with a low whispering tone.

...[Snap]...

Suddenly when a twig snapped behind them, making them turn towards the sound which made (Y/N) senses activated.

..[grunt in distance]..

But before she could say something, a hand wrapped around her mouth and other hand wrapped around her body while pulling her towards itself.

(Y/N) just held Wednesday's blazer pulling him along with her.

...[jolting stinger]...

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was being sandwiched between a shocked Wednesday and an unknown person who was Tyler, hiding behind a tree and standing still looking, as Sheriff Galpin walked with his dog.

..[Elvis barks]..

As Sheriff walked away from there, Wednesday turned around to see (Y/N) who was held by Tyler.

"You can let her go now." Wednesday with a cold tone, not liking the view.

" Wednesday with a cold tone, not liking the view

"Sorry!princess..I didn’t want Elvis to pick up on your scents." Tyler apologized, releasing (Y/N), looking at Wednesday nervously.

"Thanks. How’d you throw them off?" Wednesday asked Tyler, pulling (Y/N) by her hand towards him which made her stand beside him.

"Uh…" Tyler awkwardly started, pulling out a pack of coffees from his jacket pocket.

...[chuckles wryly]..

"Coffee grounds? That's why (Y/N) smelled coffee here." Wednesday said.

"Deer-hunting hack. One of the perks of being a part-time barista." Tyler explained putting the pack of coffees back.

Wednesday asked guessing,"I assume your father didn’t bring the bloodhound to play fetch."

"He doesn’t tell me shit." Tyler said with a hint of annoyance.

"You must think it’s weird I’m stalking him." Tyler asked awkwardly looking at Wednesday and (Y/N).

"No, I consistently stalk my parents." Wednesday admitted.