Not Over

She Fell To Her Knees And Begin Crying "Why Me" She Screamed A Rumbly Of Thunder Cut Her Off She Walk To The Window And Watch As The Rain Begin To Fall Just When It Started Raining A Strange Car Slowly Creep Up Outside She Walk Slowly Downstairs To Get A Closer Look She Look Through The Peephole There Stood A Man Dress In Black He Ring The Doorbell And Knock Really Hard Causing It To Echo Threw The House He Jiggle The Handle She Clutch The Doorhandle "Who Is It ?" Her Voice Tremble.Nobody Responded She Open The Door Alittle "Yes" She Said The Stranger Push The Door In Causing Her To Fall To The Group "I'm Your Worse Night Nightmare" The Stranger Said He Then Dig In His Jacket And Pull Out A Pistol "Please" She Cried The Guy Stood There Pointing The Pistol At Her Head "I'm Sorry" He Said A Loud Gunshot Went Off Echoing Through The House.The Guy Fell To The Floor Molly Stare At The Gun Shot Wound In His Head She Then Notice His Face "Cosmo" She Whisper In Shock Afterwards She Lay On The Floor Shaking Then Look Up And Saw A Human Figure In Doorway (Police Officer) In The Door Way "Clear" He Scream He Stare At Molly As She Shield Herself "Are You Okay Miss" He Said, As She Stare In Daze At The Army Of Officers Coming Through The Door A Smirk Flash Across Her Face "I'm Fine" She Said.