Hope

3 Days After The Adoption Kids Was Dropping Like Flies And Molly Was Losing Hope She Watch As Kids Walk Out With A Giant Smile On Their Face And With Their New New Parents "Please God I Beg Of You" Molly Whisper While Watching Cars Pull Up.The Door Ring Afterwards Causing Molly To Jump She Heard The Clatter Of Ms.Layman's Highhills Walk Towards The Door And The Squeaking Of The Front Door Opening "Hi Welcome To Ms.Layman's Orphanage I'm Miss Layman How Can I Help You" Molly Got Up And Creep The Door Open To Listen "Hi My Name Is Tami And This Is My Husband Cameron We Want To Adopt A Little Girl".Molly Cover Her Mouth "This Could Be It" She Thought "Well ... What Age?" Ms.Layman Said "About 9-11" The Lady Respond Molly Gasp "Follow Me" Ms.Layman Order.Molly Heard The Clatter Of Highhills Coming Upstairs She Rush And Pretend She Was Reading Her Room Door Creep And And There Stood Ms.Layman's Tall And Pale As Usual And Beside Her Was A Short Pale Lady With Red Hair And A Tale Guy With Brown Hair And Green Eyes Introduced This Is Molly She's 11 Years Old" She Said The Lady Step Foward "Hi Molly I'm Tami And This Is Cameron" She Introduced, Molly Stood Up And Introduced Herself "Hi My Name Is Molly Marshall Nice To Meet You".