Accident

Molly Watch As Her Little Cousins Ran Back And Forth Down The Stairscases Screaming At The Top Of Their Lungs And Pushing One Another Watching Them Play Brough Joy And Happiness To Her Eyes Then A Loud Terrifiying Scream Cut The Vision Off Everyone Ran Upstairs The Whimpering Continue As They Continue Walking Upstairs The Door To The Memorial Room Was Wide Open As She And The Crowd Walk Slowly To The Door Praying Nobody Was Hurt And There Stood Tami On The Floor Cradling A  Broken Urn And Beside Her A Broken Picture Frame Of Autumn On The Inside Molly Cover Her Mouth As Walk Into Room Everyone Stood In The Doorway And Watch.Molly Walk In And Look At The Broke Glass And The Grey Ashes All On The Floor She Kneel Down And Sofly Touch Her On The Showders "Look What They Did To My Baby"She Whisper Molly Stare At The Broke Picture Frame And The Football Laying Beside It "Its Unfixable" She Whisper,Cameron Burst Throw The Door His Face Was As White As A Ghost And Was Filled With Emotions "Oh My Goodness" He Said He Stare Back At The Crowd Emotionality "Can You Guys Go Back Downstairs Please" He Order Everybody Started Heading Back Downstairs Molly Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Glass And Lay Them On The Bed "Stop Your Hurting Her" Tami Whisper As She Lay It On The Bed Molly Continue Picking Up The Pieces Of Glass "I Said Your Hurting Her !!!" She Screamed She Push Her Causing The Glass In Her Hand To Cut Her Hand Open Cameron Dash Across The Room And Caught Molly Before She Fell "Ouch !!!!" She Screamed "YOU WILL NEVER FELL MY PAIN !!!" Tami Screamed While Turning Back Around Camerom Rush Molly Downstairs And Had Cosmo ( Brother) Take Her To The Hospital.