Trouble

Molly Was Terrified When She Woke Up Her Head Was Bleeding Badly And Her Wounded Hand Throb As It Was Tied Together With The Other She Look Around The Tiny Dark Room Hoping To See Where She Was But It Was No Use There Was No Windows And No Escape The Only Things She Could See Was A Metal Table Across The Room And A Staircase Leading Up To A Door She Wiggle And Squirm Trying To Get Free But It Was No Use She/He Double Tied It Really Good.While She Trying To Escape, The Door Above The Stairs Open She Stop And Stare As Tami Came Down For Some Reason Tami Was Wearing A White Robe "How You Doing Sweetheart" She Said While Walking Over To Her ,She Pull A Stoll Beside Her And Sat Down She Then Pull A Glass Bowl From Under The Seat Wear Molly Was "mmm" Molly Mumble "Wait A Min" Tami Said She Took The Duct Tape Off Her Mouth "What Was You Saying" She Ask Molly Cough When She Took The Tape Off Her Mouth "Why Are You Guys Doing This To Me" She Cried "Well You See" She Grab A While A Dish Rag And Dip It In The Bowl And Dap It On The Bloody Wound On Her Forehead "Its Complicated You See Me And Cameron Worship Satan And We Believe If We Do A Blood Sacrifice Satan Would Be Please With Our Gift And ..." The Door Open Again This Time It Was He Dress In A White Rob He Was Caring A Bible In One Hand A Knife In The Other."Are We Ready" He Ask "I Guess" Tami Reply "Just Relax You Want Fell Anything" Tami Whisper In Her Ear While Putting The Tape Back On Her Mouth Molly Bit Her Hand"Aw Shit Motherfucker" Tami Screamed She Cluctch Her Hand To Stop The Bleeding She Didn't Know It But Her Pocket Knife Fell Out Her Rob Pocket But Molly Did.