Chapter Ten -- Fashion Designer Who?

Shia couldn't hide the look of excitement on her face as Alana tucked away her phone in the back of her jean's pocket. Alana had just played one of the hottest rappers in hip hop latest song which featured him dropping Chloe's stripper name, Amore.

"Yo, that shit is crazy," Shia laughed, "This is perfect. I can just hardly believe it's happening so fast."

"Well, believe it," Alana smiled, "Your girl is poppin'."

Shia nodded her head in agreement with the photographer. Chloe was everything she imagined she could be and this was only the beginning. She felt like a proud mother watching her daughter in a dance recital.

Chloe sat in the glam chair getting dolled up for her photoshoot. She felt like a queen as her nails, make up, and hair all got slayed at the same time as the fashion designer of the shoot presented her with countless of skimpy bathing suits and clothing.

"No, that's a little too much," she shooed a sparkling, see-thru  jumpsuit away that left nothing to the imagination.

Slightly irritated and quickly growing impatient, the designer put back the clothing. It was the sixth piece he has shown her and was beginning to run out of options. He's never had a client so picky. He let out a frustrated exhale as he franticly searched his rack, the clothes hangers screeching loudly in the room.

Being the observant person that she was, Chloe noticed the designer's attitude, but bit her tongue to keep from saying anything. She was not the woman she used to be a few months ago and she refused to let anyone treat her any kind of way.

Forcing a fake smile, he pulled out a red, two piece bikini that had only glittery hearts covering the nipples. To Chloe the suit looked like it came out of a craft store, so of course her answer again was a NO.

Fed up Jerrell, the designer, threw the swim suit back on the hanger. "Well, ma'am I don't know what to tell you," he spoke with a roll in his eyes and a smack of his gum,"I designed all of these--"

"I can tell," Chloe rudely interrupted, examining her fresh manicure without a care in the world.

Jerrell put his hands on his hip, slinging his 30 inch, Brazilian weave ponytail. "Excuse me? Honey, you must don't know who I am! I'm Jerrell, JER-to the motherfuckin'-R-E-L-L! I style over half of ATL's hottest reality celebrities. My work has been featured in over twenty magazines and my Instagram follow count is close to a million-"

"Yeah, and all of that doesn't mean a thing if your work is whack," Chloe laughed. The glam squad around her let out a few chuckles too which only pissed Jerrell off more.

"You know what? Forget this shit," he spat, spinning around, grabbing his clothes off the rack angrily, "You ain't nothin' but a low class stripper bitch anyway!"

"Really, Jerrell?" Shia walked into the room with Alana behind her before Chloe could reply, "You gonna just quit that easy? After all of the favors you owe me already? I hired you! So just fuck me, huh?"

Humbling himself Jerrell let out a calming sigh. He and Shia had been working together for years and he considered her more than just a client, she was also his friend. "Shia, look I know, but this bitch-"

"Hol' up!" Chloe yelled, pushing the make up artist's, that was putting gloss on her lips, hand aside, "who do you keep calling a bitch, bitch? So you're really that mad that I don't see anything I like in your fabrics from Walmart? Everybody ain't gonna like that bullshit!"