Chapter Eight - - The Pink Or The Purple

Chapter Eight - - The Pink or The Purple

Brandon sat in his and Chloe's apartment feeling like his rap career was finally reaching its dead end. Maine, the owner of Big Money Entertainment, a successful record company straight out of Atlanta, wouldn't even consider listening to one song on the whole thing. He was beginning to feel like moving to the Peach State was all one big mistake and should've stayed home and went and played football in college like his parents suggested.

Just when he was feeling his utmost lowest, the front door to the apartment opened and Chloe stepped in with Gucci avatar shades covering her eyes. She instantly saw Brandon sitting on the worn couch in their living room looking like a bum, but didn't even acknowlege him as she took her first set of shopping bags to their room.

After saying her goodbyes to Shia and gathering her second set of bags she slipped back into the house just as Hating Hoe 1 and 2 was pulling up in Hating Hoe 2's rusty Cutlass.

When Chloe stepped back inside,  she took note of Brandon's sudden absence from the living room and let out a sigh. Lord,  he better be using the bathroom because if this boy is going through my stuff... Chloe silently prayed as she locked the front door behind her before going down the short one bed room apartment's hallway.

She made it to her bedroom's door and just as she expected, Brandon was rambling through her things like a theif looking for something with value, but to make matters worse,  it was her purse.

"Don't touch my shit," she warned, dropping her bags at the door,  watching his every move as countless rolls of money lay thrown on the bed.

To her surprise,  he laughed. "Bitch,  this my shit. You work at the club for me." He began stuffing rolls into his jeans pocket,  while Chloe stood at the door not saying a word.

"Now excuse me,  I got better shit to do, " he hissed while walking towards her to leave.

He didn't make it far because in the blink of a eye he had a freshly sharp,  pink knife struck into his left shoulder. Shia had just given it to her for extra protection at the club. Who knew the first place she would use it would be in her own home.

"OWWW!  WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH!?" He yelled from the top of his lungs,  not believing he had a knife sticking out of his shoulder.

With a straight face,  Chloe pulled out a small purple gun, courtesy of her own funds,  and pointed it at the center of his forehead. "Call me another one,"  she smiled wickedly, "I dare you."

The sound of water began to hit the tile floor and Chloe didn't have to look down to know he was pissing himself.

Call it being in the Davis bloodline but she began to think about how easy it would be to off him at that very moment. For all of the times he hit her,  all of the times he cheated, all of the times he broke her heart and left her alone crying, it would be soooo.. easy.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He began to beg, water filling his eyes, "Please don't shoot me. Please don't kill me Chloe. I got so much to live for, man. My momma, my music, YOU! Please--"

"Shut up! And take my money out of your pockets, dumb ass, " Chloe yelled lowering the gun only to his midsection.

He instantly reached into his pockets,  dropping her money on the floor. "Anything else, baby?"

"Yeah,  get the hell out of my apartment, " she shook her head in shame," It's sad because I was going to let you keep this price of shit but now you're really on your own because those shitty ass mixtapes can't even get yo ass a McDouble from McDonald's. "

" So it's like that, Chloe?" He cringed from the pain in his shoulder, "After all we've been through? You gon leave ya boy like that as soon as you make a lil change?"

"Brandon,  I've made more than you'll ever make in your life in one night,  and it's all thanks to what you thought you was gonna do to me. Now get out." She snatched the knife from his shoulder,  "and give me my fucking knife back. "

He hollered loud in pain,  bending over to grasp his arm as more blood ran down his shirt. Slowly,  but steadily he began walking to the door crying out in agony and Chloe followed right behind him without a care in the world.

He should be happy I let him off this easy. She thought with a smirk as he struggled with unlocking the front door.

Unapologetic, she pushed him aside and did it for him before opening it wide.  He slowly stepped out and as soon as he turned around to say something else she slammed the door hard in his face.

She pulled out her new cell phone from her Fendi fur jacket and dialed a number she used to be so familiar with.

He answered on the first thing. "Chloe?"

"Uncle Erik... Hey, I know it's been a while,  but I just did something that I knew you would be proud of, and I just have to tell you because if I don't I know you wouldn't believe anyone else. " She spoke with a smile.

"Ah.. Shit," he spoke with humor in his voice, "I should've known you had a little taste for blood just like the rest of us."

She laughed, "Well, you did always tell me not to play when it came to my money... "

____________________

A / N :

Lmao I thought this was funny and I knew y'all would like it. Most of y'all love Erik just as much as I do lol.

I'm sorry for the wait y'all. But with three chapters in one day.. Night in my case. I hope it was kinda worth it!

I hope all y'all had a good Thanksgiving too!

Thanks for reading!  And I'll be back with more chapters as soon as I can!