Ch. 13

After college was dismissed, Ishan and Aditi walked through the campus together.
He noticed Shubman waiting for him around the gate, like always.
Ishan's eyes sparkled, he was about to run to him like everyday , but got stopped by Aditi.

"What about you being angry in him for next 2 days?" Aditi questioned, raising her brows.

Ishan glanced at Aditi, stepping back.

"Right"

But he was dying to go to his Shubi, to share what happened that day in college. Oh no! he has to tell how the professor praised him for his piano skills! Shubman must be so proud. Also what about the new he collected for Shubman from library? Well being angry also means he has walk through streets without holding Shubman's hand? Well he hates that-

Ishan pouted.

Nevermind, he missed shubman way too much to care about all these stupid complexities.

"Shubman isn't really that bad to be angry on, I think" Ishan said before excusing himself from Aditi and running towards Shubman, like everyday.

"Shubiiii!"
Shubman smiled wide watching the younger.

Aditi smiled slightly at the duo.
"And he says he doesn't love him, pagal" Aditi shook her head before going to some other direction.

"Pata hai Aaj kya hua!" Ishan said excitedly. "The professor praised my piano skills and gave a book for notes!"

"That's great Ishan, I have always known you are smart." Shubman proudly smiled , patting the shorter boy's head.

"Hai na!" Ishan said, flicking his imaginary hair, "smart to Mai bachpan se hi hu!" He said proudly.

They both laughed while walking through the streets, hand in hand, ignoring all the worries.

Shubman watched Ishan studying in the living room, so he quickly went to their room. Shubman opened their cupboard taking out a small box , he opened up to check the two silver chain like accesories kept in, very few silver balls attached to each of them.

Shubman shied in reliefe, thinking god that he didn't loose them.

From the day before when Ishan was all grumpy, Shubman realised the latter was upset. And it made Shubman feel the sun of his life is dimmed, and the flowers of gardens look quiet sad.
Besides, Shubman missed Ishan's shy smiles that is caused by him, however he didn't want to dig in to find the reason of his thoughts anymore.
He knew Ishan loved jewelleries, since he would never miss to wear the necklace whenever he would go to college.

He remembered his mother giving a pair of anklets, "ye tere pass rakh, jab bahu ayegi use Dena"

Shubman threw it somewhere in the closet, thinking it would be useless for him at that time.

Now he smiled at those delicate pieces.

"Ishan must like them" he thought.

"Ishan" shubman sang,  making the boy look up.

"Haan boliye?"

"I have a surprise!"

"Ah again! Shubi you already gave me so many gifts!" Ishan whined again.

"Well close your eyes" shubman said, ignoring his whines.

"Ah fine!" Ishan closed his eyes.

Shubman put the metalic accessories softly in his hands.

"Now open"

Ishan opened his eyes, watching the almost tangled pieces in his hands.

"Payal?" Ishan's eyes twinkled.

But how did Shubman knew he always wanted them? Those times when Rohi played around the house, his ears would perk up at the sound. Ishan always wanted to wear them, but he was a boy. He couldn't wear a female accessory right? So his mother's silver payel was given to rohi only for awhile.

"But Shubi?" He looked up at Shubman, "I am a... Boy, i can't wear it"

Shubman smiled , "there's nothing like that Ishan, accessories have no gender. If you like wearing them, you wear them, that's it."

Ishan smiled back, he wondered how shubman is  always postive about everything.

Ishan nodded , biting his lips before grabbing them. He wrapped them around his ankles, settling the hook.

He steps gently on the floor , creating a small jingly sound.
Ishan's eyes sparkled, he giggled looking at shubman, rosy cheeks spreading into an adorable grin as he tapped the floor few more times making silver balls collide.

"Thank you sooo much Shubi! I have always wanted them" Ishan said, excitedly.

Shubman fondly looked at the boy , his heart beating fast as his smile.

His could someone even think hurting a soul like him? Because for shubman, he can even  bring the rarest treasure for him.

---------------------------------------------------------
@ItsAnwesha started the trend and we all are following it✌️