10

Aubree's Pov

Every since I seen the Chelsey girl mentioned Ja in her post that they were expecting a baby I was ignoring him.

I payed for my own stuff and the movies and sat in a different seat from everybody else.

We were currently on our way to this restaurant I found. And Ja was trying to talk to me but I put my air pods in my ear!

"Wassup with you?" He asked snatching my air pods out my ear.

"Nothing leave me alone!" I said snatching my air pods back!

We made it to the restaurant I instantly went to the bathroom. And I noticed Siy and Mia was behind me.

"You ok?" They asked me.

"Yeah!" I said washing my hands!

"Your lying!" They said.

"So after me and Ja'Shawn left the club last night he ate my pussy and today too. I asked him who the girl who came to club108 he told me nobody. So tell me why I found out at the movies that she is "baby mama!" I said getting frustrated.

"Baby mama?" Mia asked.

"Yes baby mama!" I said showing them.

"Ima talk to Siah about it!" Siy said.

"Don't talk to him it's cool I ain't tripping cause he ain't my nìgga." I said.

We left out the bathroom and seen the boys already seated at the table. So of course they made me sit beside Ja'Shawn.

"Damn what y'all was doing in there?" Nate said.

"Mind yo business!" Mia said pushing his head.

"Yeen finna keep putting yo hands on me!" He said mugging her.

"What y'all ordering?" Ja'Shawn asked.

Everybody answered except me of course!

"I asked you a question!" He said.

"I don't know yet!" I said getting on my phone.

"Wassup with you bruh why you acting like that?" He said whispering talking to me.

"Acting like what?" I said.

"Ignoring me!" He said.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked.

We ordered our food and I got on my phone until Ja'Shawn asked me to come with him right quick.

"We alone talk to me ma!" He said grabbing my chin.

"I told you don't lie to me but yet you did!" I said.

"Lied to you bout what?" He asked talking slightly loud.

"You don't got a baby on the way ?" I said.

When I said that's his whole facial expression changed.

"Oh you don't got shìt to say now huh? But you SERIOUS BOUT ME!" I said mocking him from earlier.

"Let me explain!" He said.

"Nìgga fuck you!" I said walking off.

Once I got back to the table I seen the waitress bringing the food to table! I sat down and ate little portions of my food.

I wasn't even hungry anymore because that shit had pissed me off.

Everybody felt the tension in the air so they ate their food and didn't say anything. After they finished eating I got a to go plate and paid for my food.