𝟼

𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕.

But as we were waiting to be called I seen Ja walking up with my Chick-fil-A bag.

"Thank you!" I said getting my food.

"No problem!" He said sitting beside me.

As we were in the midst of eating our plane had just got called so we grabbed our bags and ran to the plane.

We we got seated on the plane I noticed I had a seat beside Ja.

"Can you sit at the window I'm scared!" I said.

Truth be told I wasn't scared but my intrusive thoughts always popping up.

"Ion know what you scared of but aight!" He said getting up and moving to the window.

The plane took off and it was a 10hr flight from Atlanta to Honolulu, Hawaii.

I was tired so I decided to take a nap. I had slept the entire flight and Ja'Shawn had just woke me up telling me our flight had just landed.

We arrived at the airport in Hawaii and I sat in the lobby until the boys got the Über. Once they got an Uber to fit all of us we made our way to the Air bnb that we were staying at.

Once we arrived to the BNB we went to our rooms and put our items up while the boys went to get the rental car.

We were close to the beach but I decided to order me some food and stay in today because I was still sleepy.

We chilled in our rooms for today since it was our first day there.

(Next morning▶️)

Ja'Shawn pov

It was the next morning and everybody was up eating breakfast that Aubree made.

Ain't go lie that shìt was amazing and I've never had good food like this except for my nana.

"This shìt good asf Bree!" Nate said smacking.

"Thank you!" Aubree said.

"Quit smacking!" Siah said.

"And slow down!" Mia said.

"Damn!" I said.

We finished our breakfast and the girls decided they wanted to go to the beach so that's where we were going.

The girls were taking long so we left and decided to meet them down there. And it was some fine shìt in Hawaii but wasn't what I was looking for.

Aubree's POV

Me and the girls were getting ready for the beach in my room.

"Do my bathing suit look good?" I asked.

"Girl yes, I actually love that one!" Siy said.