8

Aubree's POV

📍Club in Hawaii

We were at the club and it was lit so far good music, good energy and the food was awesome.

But I was drunk as fuck I don't know why I let my self get drunk but I could still focus straight.

When I was eating a chicken wing "Bounce it by Juicy J" blasted the speakers so I made my way to the dance floor.

"Bounce it, bounce it
I'm about to throw a couple thousand
Bounce it, bounce it
I'm about to throw a couple thousand
Ones, fives, tens, twenties
Work your way up to the big face hundreds, just bounce
Bounce it, bounce it
I'm about to throw a couple thousand"

I was on the dance floor shaking my ass when I felt somebody come behind me and it was this guy I met at the beach.

"Keep throwing that motherfucker!" He said becoming hard.

I tried to move but he was holding me tight!

"Can you let me go?" I said.

"Naww keep throwing that shit!" He said holding my waist.

"Nigga if youn move!" I pushed him but he ain't budge.

"Why you acting like that?" He said holding my wrist now.

JA'SHAWN POV

We were in the club in our section when I seen Aubree get up and make her way to the dance floor.

I knew she was drunk asf and I seen her twerking and I noticed the nigga from the beach come up behind her.

I noticed her trying to get up but he was holding her not letting her go. So I pulled my blunt then passing it to Nate and leaving the section.

I made my way pass the people on the dance floor to see Aubree pushing him telling him to move.

"You good ma?" I asked Aubree.

"Yes I'm just trying to go back to the section but he won't move!" She said.

"Nigga who you?" He asked obviously drunk.

"You go found it youn let her go bitch ass nigga!" I said.

"If youn get the fuck on and leave me and my girlfriend alone!" He said.

"Come on Bree!" I said grabbing her arm.

She began walking with me until I felt somebody push me. And I turnt around seeing it was dude bitch ass behind me!

So I turnt around punching his ass in the face causing him to stumble back and fall on the bar then onto the floor.

"Come on let's get you back to the BNB your hand bleeding now!" Bree said.

"I'm straight ma!" I said smiling at how she was focusing on my hand.

"Let's tell them we leaving!" Aubree said.

We made our way to the section and Aubree grabbed our things!

Where y'all going?"Nate asked

"Back to the house y'all don't gotta leave!" Bree said before I could answer.

They hugged and we waited on our Uber to get here!

When we got in the uber Aubree laid her head down on my lap and fell asleep.

"Ma wake up we at the house!" I said and she got up.

"Thank you!" Aubree said as we got out the car.

We made it back to the house and she went up to her room and I followed. She jumped on the bathroom counter and told me to come here.

"You fucked up your fist now this shìt bleeding bad!"Aubree said cleaning my hand.

"This shìt hurt ma!" I said when she poured the peroxide on it!

"That's how you know it's working and stop moving!" she said wrapping it up!

You done?" I asked.

"Yea I'm done don't mess it up anymore!" She said looking at me.

We made eye contact until I leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her soft plump lips and she instantly start kissing me back. We was kissing until she start moaning then decided to grab my neck.

She grabbed my neck and start sucking it and I'm pretty sure I was going to have hickeys tomorrow. I begin taking my shirt off while still kissing her.

"You know we can't fuck?" Aubree said breathing hard.

"I know!" I said taking off her panties.

"So what you doing then Ja'Shawn?" She said.

"Hush mamas and wait to see!" I said getting down on my knees while she was on the edge of the bathroom counter.

I start kissing her between her thighs traveling to her wet folds and begin making love to her pearl. Once I did Aubree grabbed my head while she grind on my face.

"Fuck baby you taste so fucking good!" I said while inserting my finger into her causing her to gasp.

"Oh my GOD don't stop!" She said throwing her head back.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh myyyy!" She said.

"Answer me!" I said.

"Yes I love it!" She said moaning grabbing her breast.

A few minutes later she started to cum all on my fingers.

"Fuck I'm cummingggg!" She moaned loudly.

"Aubreee we back!" We heard Mia yell.

"Ohh shìt!" She said trying to get down of the counter.

I helped her off the counter as I ran into her bedroom sitting on the bed. I had to grab a pillow and put it on my lap because I was hard as shit.

Aubree's POV

I couldn't believe I actually let somebody I knew for a couple months actually eat my pussy.

I heard Mia calling for me so I had to get myself together before she came to find me.

"You straight?" She asked knocking on the bathroom door.

I cleared my throat before answering her question.

"I'm fine I just had to throw up because the liquor had me feeling sick I'll be out after I take a shower!" I said.

"Okay I'll be in my room when you finish!" She yelled.

"Okayy!" I said.

I ran my shower and got in thinking about Ja'Shawn and how I let him do that to me. I kinda liked him but I was hoping he thought the same thing I did.

I was in the shower for a good 30 minutes and once I got out I noticed Ja wasn't in my room any more so I put on my pajamas and went to Mia room.

Once I got to Mia room I noticed she was sleeping so I grabbed her cover and put it on top of her and left.
I proceeded to go down stairs to get me something to drink when I seen the boys on the couch talking. Ja'Shawn and I made eye contact before I kept walking to get a bottle of water and went back up stairs.

Once I got to my room I scrolled on Facebook and I started getting sleepy so I just went to sleep.