𝟚

𝔸𝕦𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨

I was at my apartment cleaning up because today was my off day. And I knew Sunday all I was going to want to do was rest because my friends were going to have me out all night even if I said no to the party.

I was putting my dirty clothes in the washer when I heard my door bell going off.

(S/N When I was younger I tried eating Gain Washing Powder and it was so good. BUT DON'T EAT IT!")

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's Siy and I!" I heard Mia yell.

I then opened the door and let them in.

"Ouu girl it smells good in here!" Siy said.

"I just got done cleaning plus I got me some candles and plug ins from Bath and Body Works." I said.

Anyways you got what you wearing tonight?" Siy asked.

"Yea I'm just finna hop in the shower and run to the hair store right quick." I said.

"Well go get in the shower we finna fix us something to eat!" Mia said.

"I ain't buy no groceries for y'all bitches to eat either." I said.

"Girl hush and go wash yo ass!" Mia said

I got in the shower and did what I had to do and got out.

"Damn we thought you was swimming how long you was in there!" Siy said.

"Bitch I was sweating cleaning this damn apartment I had to scrub extra hard!" I said.

I put on my clothes and put my bonnet on my head and we left out to run to the hair store.

" I love this song!" Mia said as I played "Back Lit" by Rod Wave.

"Ion even listen to him but that shit was fye." I said driving.

"Your car ride so good and it's perfect sizing!" Siy said.

"Yeah I love this one my other car wasn't that good of a car." I said.

I had a 2020 Honda Accord.

"Do you cousin have his own section?" I asked.

"Yea he got his own section!" Siy said.

We pulled up to the hair store. And I went in to get me some GOT2B  spray, wrap lotion, and some more perfume oils.

(Pink Pussy and Good Girl) smell so good.

I payed for my stuff and waited till they paid for theirs and we left.

"I'm finna get some Chick-fil-A do y'all want some?" I asked.

"Yea!" They responded

"Hey what can I get you today?" The worker said.

"Hey can I get a spicy chicken sandwich meal with a large fry and a large Dr Pepper." I said.

"Is that all for you ma'am?" She said.

"Can I get the same thing but with a sprite, and lemonade also Chick-fil-A and Polynesian sauce."I said.

"Your total is 24.37." The worker said.

"I gave her the money and said thank you!"

"My pleasure" she said.

We got our food and made our way back to my apartment. I ate my food when I got home and afterwards they left and I begin to do my hair for this party tonight.