A/N on Wilbur

I'm sick. I'm tired of this. If you haven't heard or at least seen the context behind Wilbur.

To put it plainly, Shubble (a female streamer) came forth about being abused which in the internet is so fucking hard to do. She talked about how she had to pay everything for her ex, how she had most likely been manipulated and bitten/abused.

It's not my place to document it but I've left the video at the top. It makes me sick to the stomach at the fact soon after we learned it was Wilbur. I myself don't know Wilbur personally none of us do therefore we can't say 'oh but he said he had therapy so he's changed!' It doesn't make it any better.

In my opinion after looking through media Shubble was right in him wanting fame and money, after her not mentioning him explicitly in the video he came forward saying he was shocked and wants to move forward. Good on him for coming forward but a part of me feels like this is taking light off Shubble's situation and him getting an attention grab.

It hurts I'll admit that, sure their online personalities but both saved me in one way or another. Knowing the fact I have taken some things in common with Wilbur made me actually step back and think is it even acceptable? Sure I've never been in a serious romantic relationship with anyone but it's made me think that I should stay clear of any of that.

So going forth I can't even like anything else that I did before because until something else has been said on Shubbles party I won't support an abuser. I probably won't ever support him again after this.

If you are suffering from anything similar to Shelby please get out of that relationship or advise the other person you feel unsafe and uncomfortable.
Yet in the case your like Wilbur please take a step back and actually take a fucking moment to think.

No one can tell you what to do. Yet I'm saying don't give this man attention give it to Shelby.

I hate the fact I had to come back just to say something like this but it needs to be said. I'm stating it here that the Wilbur in this story is dsmp. And I hate the fact I made him yandere now because some of those actions he took to Shubble are similar.

Please stay safe and healthy as you can. There is always one person at least who loves and cares about you.

- Author

🎉 You've finished reading ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ (ʏᴀɴ!ᴍᴄʏᴛ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) [discontinued] 🎉