Furry *cough* sorry Fundy's POV:

I saw Y/N nearing gates with Tommy and Tubbo, they had a glare on their face, that could probably kill somthing.

Scary I shivered.

"Hey Y/N! Over here."

They turned to me and a soft smile graced their features, my legs turned to jelly. Now that was Weird.

Y/N and the boys made their way over to me carrying their belongs in a very large backpack and suitcase covered in stickers and patches.

"Hi fundy! How are you?" They said

"I'm, I'm good need any help with your stuff or?"

Tommy interrupted us, "don't worry furry they have me and tubbs. And we are big men and big fish."

"I'm not a furry you little shit." I said to Tommy

Y/N wheezed, "thanks fundy I'll be okay," they calmed themselves and stood back up normally, "actually do you know where Wilber is I need to have a word?"

I pointed to the drug van and walked them over. Y/N's face hardened as they walked in and started mumbling somthing about the war and 'how there only children.

I could tell Wilburn in for a treat.

I might as well listen for a bit, I pressed my ears against the wall of the van.

Y/N's pov >:D :

Fundy was nice I thought as I entered the 'drug van' where Wilbur was supposedly in.

I'm pissed the fuck off!

I may have not known Tubbo and Tommy for long but I know that there to young to be in a fucking war!

Their fourteen for fucks sake.

I opened the door to see Wilbur biting a pen while looking over paper work, the moment he saw me his eyes lit up with somthing?

"Oh my god your actually here Y/N! Yo-" he got up from his chair to hug me.

I pushed Wilber off me, "Why didn't you tell me your in a FUCKING WAR!"

Wilbur looks away from my gaze, he better know he is in the wrong.

"SEems like an important detail to miss out!" I balled my webbed hands, "Not to mention you recruited children!"

He sighed and pushed a hand to his head, Wilber sat at his desk and motioned me to sit in the chair opposite.

I placed myself down on the chair and glared at him.

"L-look I'm sorry my- Y/N, and don't say it like that I didn't just picked two children off the street! Tommy is my brother and Tubbo and him are obviously best friends."

"Not the point wil."

"I k-know Y/N b-but Tommy and tubbo did help start the nation and they wanted to be apart of it." I was about to cut him of before he covered my mouth,

"before you pop off hehehe they can leave at any time, they just have to ya know, say."

I relaxed a little, I mean I am here for a while I could at least protect them in some way or another.

"Soo wil where are the papers? To make me an official temporary resident." I said to him.

"Here" he said passing me a few papers and a pen, I looked at him to see him have a 'light fever'? I don't know I don't want a fever though.

My hand grabbed the pen and looked over all the terms and then I had to fill out a whole bloody form about who I am.

I sighed and finished of the papers making me a temporary resident.

I thanked him and left the van I saw Tommy watching Tubbs playing with the bee we caught.

Cute.

I do need to set up my camp/base though...I picked up all of my gear and bargain walking to the lake five minutes away from L'manburg.

As I got closer to the lake my webbed ears twitched.

"Who's there?"

I sighed reaching for my sword, before Eret walked out from the bushes behind me.

"Why hello there Y/N," she said walking over, "may I ask where your going?"

"To build my temporary house in the lake nearby. I prefer to sleep under water so I can recharge from being on land!"

"Oh what do you mean by recharge?"

"Well I can only be on land for about nine hours before I get my tail and will well flop around." I probably over shared a bit.

Oh well that won't bite me in the back later, I hope.

"What are you doing out here Eret then?" I asked him.
"Umm... I am getting stuff to work on L'mangburg's weapon/armour Collection."

I nodded slowly and said goodbye, man Eret is a strange person.
Very suspicious maybe that's a normal thing here and it's probably just me right.

Right.

Relationship meter:

Disliked:

No one fits this category

Platonic:

Sally: 98% no change

Tommy:16%
Ayy this kid is warming up to you and is happy that you are staying. Prepare for a shit ton of pranks from him.

Tubbo:23%
This child just likes you :)  He can't get over the fact you got him a bee and are so nice to him.

Eret:10%
They are happy you trusted to tell her your secret after all they need to know incase of emergencies.

Romantic interest:

Wilber:35%
Oh my this man was surprised to see you come into his office pissed of with him but you know, in the end he is over the fucking moon with you signing the papers.

Fundy:20%
He gets a sort of fluttery feeling in his stomach when he sees you but after hearing half the conversation you had with Wilber he learned that look could kill.

A/N: ayyy hi how are we frogs. I'm so exited for dsmp season 2 tho after seeing toms 4 final lore streams :(.
Might be able to get a chapter out in the next 4-6 days?
Ah well I'm sick have a nice day/night/whatever you frogs.

1006 words