Sally the fucking salmons pov 😫:

I am currently sitting on a chair.
Waiting for Y/N to come out of their room, they've been in there for too long.

I swim over to Y/N's door and knock.

"Y/N, love it's time to wake up!" I knocked gently on the door, "Y/N WAKE YOUR SCALY ASS UP OR ILL EAT YOUR FOOD!"

I held in my laugh know how to wake the thing up.

The next thing I herd was a groan coming from their room signifying they were awake.
I pushed open the door and jumped on their bed.

"Fuck off salmon." A voice said from underneath the cover.

"How about no."

"Can I sleep in today?"

I pulled a webbed ear out from underneath the covers of darkness and heard a yelp.

Y/N's face turned to me with a death glare making me laugh in turn.
"You know a good morning to you sally thank you for breakfast, would be nice."

•      •      •      •

Y/N pov >:) :

I got up from my bed after the annoying salmon left.

My hand went to my ear feeling where sally grabbed it, ouch that hurt.
Bitch I will get her back!!!

I looked over to my table seeing the 'phone' that I texted Wilber on.

Wait don't I have to meet up with him tonight!
Oh well what's the worst that could happen, it not like he will shoot me or anything.

He is Sally's friend, lover?
I don't even wanna know.

I got up and put my dressing gown on and floated over to the table.

"Took you long enough love." Sally said eating a bowl of lucky charms.

I sat down and started to eat what sally laid out for meh.

"Soo how did you sleep Y/N I herd giggling last night?" Sally questioned me.

I remembered how I was talking to Wilber last night.

"Ohh I had a nice dream about a...concert it was pretty cool because I was the main singer." I replied, "Do you have a phone sally?"

She nodded her head and continued to eat her lucky charms.

I looked out the window and continued to eat my food.
I guessed I would tell her about netting Wilber after our secret meeting, she might not let me go if I do...

I decided I would pick out an outfit for a day and for when I meet him at sunrise.

I saw over to my room after thanking Sally for my food and picked out my clothes for today.

I picked out a pair of chains to wrap around my tail and a (f/c) short sleeved turtleneck to wear over my chest.
Any fish creature doesn't have to wear clothes underwater but as I go to the surface often, it's a preference.

I did my head/hair how I usually do it and sat back down on my bed.

Staring down at the phone I turned it on and saw on the screen it had multiple icons in boxes.

I clicked on one that had a three strange sweets on it, music came from the speakers inside it.
I covered it and turned the sound off.

After a while of playing I learned to win the games quest you had to swipe the matching sweets together and get special sweets.

<— — — Time skip brought to you by an iPad kid on angry birds — — —>

I felt my eyes grew heavy as I saw a number at the top change to 2:46.

Strange, it's not the afternoon.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take me...

Disliked:

Tommy: 5%
No change

Platonic:

Sally:93%
She has a nice time waking you up and found it funny but she is wondering why you asked her about a phone.

Love interest:

Wilber: 25%
He has started to miss you even without a few hours of texting. Something is probably wrong with this man. But he is extremely excited to see you soon.

A/N: hi I had a nice time writing this but the fun thing was thing what apps Tommy would have on his phone lol

685. Words