🍋6: Say His Name

TW: Smut chapter alert!

After you had finished telling your story, Wriothesley rose from his chair and walked over to you on the couch. He pulled you up to your feet and then wrapped his arms around you in a strong but very warm embrace.

He gently stroked your hair and your back as you stood there in shock. It took you a moment to process what was happening. The Duke was literally hugging you!

"You are not a bad person, (y/n)," he whispered to her. "You are a fucking good person. And an incredible friend too. You protect those you love with your life. You literally wear your heart on your sleeve. Although, I understand everything your friend went through, I'm not sure anyone has ever truly understood what you have been going through all this time."

Hearing his words made you weak, and if he wasn't holding on to you, you may have fallen. These were the words you had been dying to hear. It was as if a huge burden was lifted off your shoulders. You wrapped your arms around his waist, and finally returned the hug. You buried your face into his clothes so that he couldn't see the tears forming in your eyes.

Nobody has ever seen you like this before. Not even Lynette and Lyney.

The two of you stayed in this position for a few moments longer, until you finally pulled away. You looked up at Wriothesley. He had the most kindest and gentle look in his eyes. A look you never imagined his cold, pale, blue eyes could ever show. You had never felt so safe in somebody's arms before.

Your heart started to beat fast in your chest again. Suddenly, you couldn't look away from his gaze.

Wriothesley's eyes narrowed slightly, and his lips parted. He couldn't hold back anymore. You looked absolutely stunning in every way to him as you continued to lock eyes with him.

He embraces your body with his own again, this time with a different intent. He leaned towards you, brushing your hair away from your face. One of his hands cupped your face while he lowered his head to meet your lips. A sweet sensation rushed over you when you felt his soft lips touch yours. It was a tender moment of lips together, exchanging the warmth and softness that the two of you possessed. At first, it felt foreign to you, but a few moments pass and the two of you began to kiss with more passion.

Eventually he breaks the kiss. Your faces slowly separate, revealing two panting individuals.

"Wow," you managed to speak. "That was... incredible."

Wriothesley looks at you, a small smile across his face. His cheeks are slightly flushed from the kiss. He couldn't remember the last time he shared a passionate kiss like this with anyone. Though his heart was beating like crazy, he didn't let it show on his face.

"Hmm, I'm glad to hear that. Maybe we can do it more often, if you'd like." A mischievous smirk painted on his face.

"Maybe I want to do it again right now," you spoke so quietly you wondered if he even heard you.

He smirked at your comment. "Well, I certainly won't refuse an invitation like that when it has been offered."

One of his arms wrapped around your waist as he leaned in to kiss you again. This time, you wrap your arms around his neck and gently tug the back of his head.

That slight movement of yours made Wriothesley lose his cool, and he pulled your bodies closer together, your breasts crashing into his chest. He begins to kiss you deeply. Your lips caress and intermix with each other, your tongues meeting in each other's mouths.

His hand slowly slips down from your waist, trailing his fingers down to your hips. You could feel your entire body turning on from his touch. You couldn't help but moan into his mouth.