Chapter 10 Hi, Wu

Morro POV

The city's in ruins. Not unlike how it's used to, but this time it's fire damage so it'll probably take Longer to fix. Aspheera's talking about the people and her plan on what she's going to do. I lost interest early on when her followers found ropes to tie me with.

It's surprisingly hard to get out of these.. less so now that I realize they have venge stone on them. How is such a rare metal always around as some sort of cuffs? Where do they even get so much of it?

She yells at this snake called, FireFang? It's got Wu's scent. She climbs onto the throne the snake has on its head and yells more instructions, like "Follow the scent" and "Give me the child".. Shit.

I get pulled onto the snake and placed beside her throne. My hands are being held on the throne so I can't leave and the abrupt movement got me falling beside her. There's no doubt, we're making our way out of the city towards the Monastery.

"So.." She glares at me.

"How'd you two meet?" She raises an eyebrow at my question.

"You don't know?" She asks. I shrug.

"I vaguely know his story, but you seem dead set on hating him, so I guess not well enough."

"You are his child are you not. Your scent is similar, yet you smell of the other one."

"I am, if you're talking about Wu. I've just been around Garmadon more often recently." No point in lying.

"Hmm. Very well.-" Before she could say anything, Nya made a commotion behind us.

"Again? These Ninja are a plague! FireFang destroy them!" Aspheera orders.

"Yeah, they don't quit.." I mumble, trying not to touch the fire on the snake as we move.

I don't notice Lloyd as I watch Nya get attacked until he throws Aspheera towards me. I was barely out of the way of her landing on top of me.

The scroll gets thrown into the air and both Lloyd and Aspheera jump up to grab it. Lloyd can't handle that power yet, he won't win that fight.

I'm sadly right as Lloyd gets thrown away when Aspheera takes hold of the scroll. He tumbles a bit, but starts flipping down the building. I faintly hear a "I can do that?!" Before the fire blasts towards Nya, start up again.

Aspheera's followers surround the two right before Zane comes in, attacking with his helicopter. It seems the Ninja forget about their dragons often. I wonder why?

The ninja fly off, leaving Aspheera to continue her search for Wu.

"You won't tell me where he is, will you." She's sitting (laying?) on her throne again, looking at me. I'm settled on the side again.

"I haven't seen him in years." She seems annoyed with that, but she's not mad, I think, so I should be ok.

"So.. How'd you meet?"

"Could you not burn things?" I ask, looking at the broken door.

"Would you prefer I destroy it all instead?" She doesn't look at me as she slithers off of Firefang.

Firefang whips me off of it, ninja instincts breaking my fall the only reason I didn't bruise or break something again.

"No, just. This is my home you're destroying. I get the hate for Wu, trust me I do, but I still grew up here.. ish." I keep forgetting it's been rebuilt.