Pictures of the old us

April 2011

It had been three years since their break up, three years since she convinced herself she was over him. But one single picture of them made her want to run back to him back to the kelce house.

Taylor ran on impulse, Taylor ran on do whatever she wanted to, so that's exactly what she did. She walked down the block trying to remember which way it was but at this point it was Ingrave in her brain nothing was getting rid of what she remembered.

.

"Florence babe please can you get the door get the door?" Travis asked his girlfriend from the kitchen

"Alright!" She replied skipping to the door.

When she opened the door she saw a curly haired blonde who looked completely and utterly confused.

"I'm sorry I don't seem to sound rude but do the Kelce family still live here?" Taylor asked still looking at the short brunette very bamboozled.

"Yeah they do, come in " she told her. Taylor now just presumed she was Jason's girlfriend, but boy was she wrong.

"Flo who was at the door?" A very familiar voice yelled from outside

"Oh I invited her in hope that's alright but curly blonde haired blue eyed tall girl does that ring any bells?" Florence replied back making Travis a bit shocked.

"Hi, I thought I'd come make sure everyone's doing alright, Austin doesn't reply to my texts so I thought I'd come down while I was on easter break and see how everyone's doing, I hope thats alright, is that alright?" Taylor ranted.

Travis snorted when she mentioned Austin as he was literally in the back garden "Yeah that's completely fine! And by the way you might want to check the garden,"

"Taylor love its been so long how are you?" She heard an older woman's voice from the behind her.

"I think it's been too long actually and I'm doing well how are you Mrs Kelce?" Taylor asked

Their conversation went on for about 5 minutes until she heard a voice call out from the yard "Teffy what are you doing here I thought you were going back to Berkley today?"

It was her brother he was here and he had a girl glued to his lap. "Get your facts straight I'm going the day after tommorow also you didn't mention you had a girlfriend!" Taylor yelled back at him.

Austin turned red as tomato and Taylor giggled at that. "Wait until I tell Mom and Dad I'm sure they'll be pleased," she teased while looking over her shoulder to find Jason also with a girl.

She had now worked out this was a triple date. Her heart sank her boy was no longer hers, but she had to play it cool.

"Bring your boyfriend then I'm sure you have one hiding somewhere," Austin added trying to tease her back but Taylor just laughed.

"Nice try Aus but I don't have anyone I'm just a bit lonley down in Calafornia unfortunately," she said while contemplating her decision on coming here "Anyways I best be off I was only checking up on yall I'm going to Abigail's while I'm in town,"

That was a lie instead she went home sobbing and fuming. She managed to locate the picture and throw it out of the window it was now broken like their relationship.
.
.
.
Sorry its short its a filler chapter

Updates are gonna be slow cause I'm very busy