Desolate mind

The last day of high-school had inevitably arrived and now passed and Taylor wasn't sure what to think of it, sure she was pleased she could finally go off and do what she wants to do but moving to the other side of the country. Moving to the other side of the country ment her and Travis were going their separate ways. They were going to leave everything they'd built since they were six and leave it to be forgotten and looked over like it was worthless. She wasn't sure if anything would ever be able to fill the void that was left in her empty heart today.

There she lay on her bed, the adrenaline crash had taken impact and she was shedding a few tears.

"Mom please tell me it all gets better" she cried filling the silence "it will won't it?"

Andrea held her slowly not knowing her daughter to be ever like this.
"Shhh honey it's all okay, you'll get better eventually even if it takes a few weeks I know kelces are family friends but truth be told currently you could do a lot better than that boy he's not everything you cut him out to be,"

Taylor was so taken back by this statement she stopped crying only for a second but she could tell there was possibly some element of truth in this.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked pretending to act oblivious to ehst ess just said.

"Well you know he likes to party alot and Donna told me he was only just accepted into college and even then that's just because of football, I think he's a good kid he justs needs to set his priorities straight," Andrea said slowly knowing Taylor wouldn't like what she said.

"You known what, I kind of agree with you I know he's my boyfriend and all but my future shouldn't be decided by my high-school boyfriend if we're not ment to be we're not ment to be and if we are the invisible string will allow us to find away back to each other," Taylor ranted to her Mom knowing if skin heals where the pain enters literally that should be the case figuratively.

"You should know I'm super proud of you honey it doesn't matter what you think of yourself because you've worked hard to be able to go to one of the top 20 colleges and you deserve it," time was running out for Taylor to be Andrea's 'little girl' if Andrea could have it any way she wished Taylor could have never grown up.

.
.
.
462 words

A/N
This chapter and the next are kind of filler chapters but kind of have importance to the plot of the story.

THIS IS LAST OF THEM AS KIDS!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT IF WE GET 11 VOTES (ON THIS CHAPTER ) AND 4.8K VIEWS ON THE BOOK

H u n t e r