Just two kids

"Hey you two stop looking at the stars and come help your old men out!"shouted Ed from across the garden  startling Taylor and Travis who were both drawing all their attention to the stars.

"Okay then," Taylor replied while running across the garden

"C'mon Travis we need to use our superhero powers to help them!" She yelled at the boy she was just sitting next to.

And so the two eight year olds went and got the Mustard and Ketchup for the Kelce and Swift's annual pre-fourth of July family party hotdog table.

"Thank you for doing that you can go back to whatever you were doing," Scott then processeded to high five the pair of 8 year-olds but they both ran off and left him hanging.

"The stars are so pretty what do you think?" the young girl asked him

"Do you know what I think Tay-Tay?," Travis stated "I think the stars are beautiful like you."

"You really think that?" She asked him this time assessing his face instead of the stars

"Yeah I really think that," he smiled looking at her back.

Meanwhile just a short distance away Scott and Ed were placing pretend bets on what age Taylor and Travis would grow up and fall in love. But Andrea and Donna just smiled and rolled their eyes thinking that this would never and said to each other "Oh my!"

Other at the other side of the back yard the two older brothers Austin and Jason were throwing a football back and forth
between them.

'"Aus look at them they look like they've been married for fifty odd years," Jason said to his school friend.

"Jeez you're right," Taylor's brother snorted

"Hey! I am not married to Travis he's just my best friend how would you feel if I said you two were married in the 50 years ago !" The blonde yelled at the boys turning them red and causing their parents to almost die of laughter.

If only the Swift-Kelce gang knew what the future held.

.
.
.
1.2.24
H U N T E R