6

Hi guys! It's been a while since I last updated this (I forgot this even existed) but thanks for almost 2k views! I didn't think this book would get so much attention, but i'm grateful for it.

I've had an idea of opening a request page for people? Let me know what you guys think, if I should or shouldn't? Not sure but I might. As always, happy reading!!

- EDITED -

★༺༻

The clock hit 10:00am—it was morning and your husband, Ghost was sleeping soundly beside you. He was always cold in public but deeply attached to you in private.

You decided to get out of bed and get ready for the day. After a quick stretch, you rustled out of bed. But, Ghost pulled you back.

"Don't you dare leave," He murmured, his voice was low and raspy. He nuzzled his face into your neck as he hugged you from behind.

Your heart sped up at the sensation. It was unusual to see your cold husband act so affectionate so early in the morning. But you weren't one to complain.

You smiled softly, enjoying the affectionate Simon. You laid back down slowly, resting on your side as Simon's arms wrapped around you, your back laid against his chest.

"5 minutes", I whispered, closing my eyes reluctantly.

"10 if you ask nicely ", He whispered out lowly, his deep voice filling your ears, placing a soft kiss on your nape. Blush formed rapidly on your face at the sudden boldness of his words.

"Not now Simon. . . ", I mumbled shyly, turning my body in his embrace, his hands now resting on my back as I hid my face in his chest. He smiled softly, his doe eyes looking down at you.

He took a few strands of your hair, placing it behind your ear gently. "just teasing..", He mumbled lightly, his rough voice sending chills up your body.

"Didn't seem like it.." You probed out softly, still hiding from embarrassment.

★༺༻

This one's a little short but I felt this book needed a new chapter 😅