5

I cannot thank you guys enough for how much views this story has gotten. almost 900!! thats insane I would have never thought it would get this much attention../ thank u so much. :) Happy Reading !!

★༺༻

Lately you had been going through a lot of stress. You're husband, Simon, would always comfort you even if he didn't know how. You were a stubborn person but he was even worse.

"Talk to me, you know I don't like it when you shut me out ..." He sat down next to where you layed in bed. You shuffled slightly in the sheets, turning your body away from him. You didn't feel like talking. Being on your cycle didn't help much either. Constant mood swings occurred through the day as Simon tried comforting you.

"Y/n", sounding so demanding, he moved his hand to your lower back, rubbing softly, moving his hand to your hip, pulling you towards him. His free hand caressed your cheek softly as he waited for you to speak.

Silence.

He wore a upset expression at your inability to speak, leaning down to your ear with his face inches away.

"You know I can just hold you still until you talk." He teased softly, his hot breath sent shivers down your spine.

A deep voice like his had that effect, and you knew that very well.

"That's...not...fair..." You stuttered out, blushing lightly, hiding your face in his neck.

A smile formed on his face at your reaction. "So, are you going to speak?" He pondered.

You tried to hid your face further, snuggling into his embrace, but he kept you from moving.

He frowned slightly. "My love, talk to me." His tone was so gentle yet demanding it made it difficult to refuse him anything. Your mind became a blank slate, his words filling you up and taking over. It was so much easier to just speak, you weren't good with your words anyways.

You pulled your face from his neck, your eyes finding his, and your mouth began to move.

"Theres a colleague at work..who.. who I think developed feelings for me..." You stuttered out, gaze faltering as you felt his grip on your waist tighten. You had struggled getting the words out, but you felt relieved to have let something out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"who?"

"I-I'm not sure I think you might know-"

"His name. Tell me" He spat out, a deep frown forming on his face.

"Simon you don't need to be upset I don't like him at all! He's just a colleague", You said reassuringly, placing your soft hands on his cheeks, pulling his face to yours gently. You caressed his cheeks gently as you spoke. "I already warned him to keep his distance, I even said that I was married to you and.. and he...he chuckled. I-I don't know why he did but then it clicked that he might've known you and-"

He cut you off adruptbly.

"His fucking name Y/n." He spat out, a cold look in his eyes.

"Konig .." You spoke out quietly, halting your movements.

Simon stood up adruptbly, your hands falling from him as his grip on you loosened instantly. Heavy breathing could be heard from him. You fixed your position, sitting up as you faced him.

"Simon?" You called out.

No response.

"Honey? " You called out softly once more, reaching for his arm. Simon turned his gaze to you, a unreadable expression plastered on his face. You tried pulling Simon towards you gently, tugging at his sleeve as he stood there, but he pulled away aggressively, moving his arm away from your hand. You started at him worriedly. "Simon, what's wrong?"

Silence engulfed the room as he ignored your question, slipping on his shoes, opening the bedroom door.

"Simon where are you--"

"Stay here. I'll be back." He said, closing the door with a soft thud.

Seconds passed as you took a moment to process what had just happened.

You then rushed up off the bed, reaching for the door, heart pounding fast as you slammed it open, eyes searching for Simon. 'fuck, where is he!' You thought. You checked the kitchen and other rooms frantically, your breathing heavy as you panted.

"You can't just leave without telling me where you're going!" you shouted concerned in the house, finally spotting him in the living room. His hand had began to engulf the doorknob of the door before you interrupted.

His knuckles turned white as he heard your soft steps falling into the living room, his grip on the doorknob tightened.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in the room?" He said, turning to look at you briefly.

He tensed, noticing the look of worry in your eyes.

★༺༻

That's the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it!