4

Hi guys! Thank you so much for 567 views on this book. I didn't think so many people would read this. I apologize for my writing style, it's not the best. I'm trying to update as profusely as I can, I've just been busy with schoolwork, but I promise I will try to update. Happy Reading !!

★༺༻

Run.

Your legs screamed at you.

Run.

Begging to stop.

Run.

'I have to see him.'

Run

'He's not dead. He's not'

Run.

It's what screamed in your mind. Your legs carrying you fast, screaming at you to stop. Your heavy breaths could be heard. But you couldn't stop, even if you wanted. The adrenaline, the need to see him was the only thing keeping you going.

The news you received of Simon being K.I.A. left you in smithereens.

Once you processed what you had been informed of, you left out of your house, the need to see for yourself if Simon really was dead. Thus, you hopped in your car, driving off quickly to his home.

You pulled up into the parking lot, hands jumbling with the keys as you fished them out, exiting them out of the ignition. You pushed the car door open, slamming it quickly as you locked it, shoving your keys in your pocket. You sprinted to his apartment, heavy breathing following behind.

You rushed up the stairs of the apartment complex, eager to get to the designated floor. Zooming and pushing past people, muttering an occasional 'sorry', you rushed. You soon reached your destination, desperate to get inside.

You reached the door moments after, knocking profusely. "Simon it's me! Please, open the door!"

'No response...'

You knocked hard, waiting for the door to open. For Simon to magically appear.

To hear his soft voice reasurring you, hugging you as he wiped your tears. You knocked again, practically banging. "Please just tell me you're in there!" Your voice was rough, filled with tints of sadness and worry.

'Again, no response'

You grabbed the door handle, trying to pry the door open. Your hands trembling, the door handle rattling as you begged softly for it to open. "Just open it please.."

You breathed out quietly, sliding down the door, breaking down. Uncontrollable sobs left your throat as you wept, your head resting on your knees, your arms wrapped around.

Loud sobs soon turned into silent crying, to soft whimpering as you sat leant against Simon's door. You breathed out quietly, sliding down the door, breaking down.

Rustling could be heard from the inside of the apartment as the door knob twisted, opening the door, revealing a tall figure.

"Y/n?"

You got up frantically, wiping your tears as you tried to clear your blurry vision. Once cleared, you recognized the figure immediately, a hint of confusion on your face.

"K-Konig?..." You whispered out, voice cracking as you looked up at him confused.

Konig noticed your confused expression, and pulled you gently into the apartment.

"W-whats going on...?" you whispered out, not understanding why Konig was inside of your boyfriend's apartment.

"It-its a long story..." Konig chuckled out awkwardly. You stood confused. 'Somethings wrong here...why is Konig inside of Simon's apartment....' You thought.

The door to Simon's bedroom suddenly opened as he stepped out.

"Y-Y/n??"

Simon breathed out. He stood there, face written full of shock and surprise as he stared back at you

You stood there shocked. Bandages were wrapped around his lower torso, blood seeping through them. You looked to Konig, not believing what you were seeing. "Ko..Konig is he..is he really there...?"  You asked quiely in disbelief.

Konig nodded softly in affirmation, placing his hand on your lower back, pushing you gently towards your lover. You looked hesitantly at Konig, before back at Simon.

"Y/n it's me" he breathed out, taking a soft step towards you. Tears weld up in your eyes, your vision becoming blurry again.

"N-No! Simon's dead!" you mustered out, taking a step back, putting distance between you and him. Simon's face plastered with hurt, a deep frown forming on his face. He glanced behind you to Konig, glancing at him for help.

'this can't be happening...I..Im just seeing things..' You thought, trieing to convince yourself.

"Y/n." Konig said sharply.

You looked to him waryingly.

"Its him." Konig stated, a firm look in his eyes. You looked to Konig, searching his eyes for any sense of lies, or disbelief, but found none. You then turned to Simon, glancing at him before taking a step forward, hesitancy laced in you.

★༺༻

I apologize for leaving this chapter on a cliffhanger, I literally don't have any clues on how to continue this one forward, I'm sorry.