Chapter Fourteen: come away o child

Its a small chappy, but still fun

After Eons of grieving for dead children, and never expecting another child suddenly raising said dead children was a bit of shock. END had quickly gone to get supplies for newly born bonelettes, even supplements for himself so his body would the right kind of magic for the children to feed off. In an energy normal magic was okay, but bonelettes of Incarnations grew slowly and needed the right type.

His body could not create liquid magic in an ecto body anymore, that had faded eons ago.

So he couldn't mess up or his babies would starve.

Food and clothes were easiest to take care of, living space... not so much.

Unlike others he didn't have a temple or home in the OverRealm, he'd never needed one. He'd had a few placed in the LowerRealms now and then, but none at the moment. His duties made him quiet a wanderer, and that meant he'd never put his roots down anywhere as the saying went.

Yet Children needed stability, meaning less moving around and exploring.

Bonelettes needed a parent always there, as he didn't knowing there aging rate yet.

Still...

He peered at the bonelettes, a Dream and Nightmare also known as Sun and Moon.

Wasn't there a pokemon game with those names?

Wait.. focus, he needed to focus.

Shelter and furniture, more baby supplies and toys were needed.

"Alright loves, lets go find a place in the OverRealm for our new home... a bit safer then the LowerRealms... I think," END said worriedly.

Why was parenthood so nerve wracking!

------

When looking in the housing market in the OverRealm... don't.

Some beings had rather... strange ideas on what a home should be, and had clearly never dealt with actual homes nor the LowerRealms.

He was not living in a building that looked like a giant cake, he pokes a wall and a piece of it broke off.

Mmm... chocolate.

He wasn't asking why it was still fresh.

But definitely a nope.

------

"Since when did the eternal field of flowers have bees?" END confusingly said, hearing the buzzing insects everywhere. It had been created to only have butterflies, just who had brought bees here?

Three multiverses over, Classic Fresh sneezed then grinned plotting a prank and vanished.

Wow... those were nasty big bees.

BZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

"On second thought, hiding a place to live here might be a bad idea," he quickly vanished with his babies.

BBBBbbbzzzzzzzzz

-------

"Mewwwwwww...."

"No," END said giving the feline a glare, the cat looked at him sadly its body fading out leaving only a grin.

He was going to murder whatever idiot changed the peaceful glade to Wonderland glade.

"Offf with her head!"

"Your never allowed here," END told his bonelettes, who were napping safely in a floating bubble of magic.

"Mewwwwww..."

"Or getting a cat."

------

"I give it a five out of ten."

Mostly because there was an upside down volcano always erupting in deep space over a floating island.

It looked cool.

But definite a no.

He smiled as his infants made a chirping noise, making grabby hands at a falling star.

Awwwwww......

He snapped quite a few pictures.

------

END froze and closed the door to the phased area, he was pretending he didn't see a heavily overworked women in a lab or a hedgehog made of flames waving at him.

"We didn't see anything" he told his bonelettes.

------

It was one exhausted Incarnation that landed in the Everwoods, a beautiful forest with every tree that ever existed and may not ever exist.

He breathed in the mossy scent, plants crunching under his feet.

Magic scanned the area, a smile lit his face finding nothing weird.

"What do you think, Sun, moon?" he asked his babybones, his face softening realizing they'd fallen asleep in there magical bubbles.

"yeah.. its peaceful"

He placed a hand on a tree happily, it was a good place to raise children.

Now the fun part, figuring out a house.

Then he giggled, he'd always wanted a tree house but what about magically make a tree into a living house. They we're definitely big enough.