Chapter Twelve: END

This, is a new Arc. The third Arc of this series. managed to finish this latest chappy with RedSova making sure I didn't much up too many points in our series

It woke as existence began.

A beginning before the first end.

There was nothing, yet a promise of everything.

Life, death, worlds... none of that existed yet,

It knew its reason for existence, they were an aspect. They existed for as long as they should, and no longer. They could not die, technically they could be destroyed but how they could not perceive yet.

Yet, those things held no meaning to it.

Time began and ended, this existence not strong enough to spawn anything but to exist.

They grabbed existence and ate it, ripping it all apart and exhaling the cleansed existence to be rebuilt/reset and restart.

No, it didn't taste like chicken.

It took a very long many cycles, for chicken to even exist.

They met many other aspects, Greater and lesser.

It did not like Fate who formed when the first sentient beings breathed there first in one cycle, there were many Fates but many rubbed it.. yes rubbed it the wrong way.

Then things started to get more interesting, it was almost sad to eat that existence as they had been very entertaining.

Then other existences started to exist, it got a lot more complicated and it got much more to watch during it duty.

It was then that it saw it, the first world was finally evolving.

Culture!

So much color! So Much ART!

It loved it, it had to visit.

When it appeared it blinked realizing they had appeared in the body of a monster. Bit quite a child, one that would be getting closer to the age of leaving stripes it thought it had heard monsters say.

Curious it found a reflective surface and saw itself for the first time, oh... this was it.

No, this was his face.

A small skeleton with large unnatural emerald colored eye lights, they had a strange silvery scarf around there neck, that then fell down to there knees.

And nothing else.

Well.. that wouldn't do, the strange beings that existed fully withing existence had weird taboos about nakedness. He remembered Light being grumpy about it. Aspects didn't need clothes, well.. other then when they had a body.

He tugged at a tiny bit of existence and clothing appeared on there body.

They paused frowning, taking in a ragged black cloak and hood that covers to his boots, his boots weer also black. Strange, they tugged at his memories.. yet he had never seen it before.

They shook those thoughts away, pulling there hood down to hide there skull and shadow there face. They entered the crowds, apparently this place was celebrating something which why so much art was gathered.

At the door of the main gallery people at to sign in apparently, as the city was trying to keep track of visitors for some reason.

"Name?" The guard at the sign in asked, he blinked and had to think. He was, he existed... as an aspect he did not need a name.