Chapter Thirteen: Possibilities of sunset

RedSova is so busy, but then we started chatting over our stories and I asked hey can END visit so and so in your misplaced verses, they went sure and suddenly I'm asking ohh.. lets go write the scene. You might want to check out a 'A Pocket Full of Posies' on Ao3 where she updates mostly

It was a world known for there sunsets, large and beautiful that one could watch there entire lives.

"Why do you keep coming back, to watch?" the local Sans asked, for as long as he remembered and even in the mythology of monsters they had known of this strange being.

Known for appearing at night and just watching the sunset, most likely spotted at the isle of Dreams which was almost impossible to visit due to wind and water dangers.

Many had asked the question before, but none had gotten an answer.

Once humans had tried to force an answer, and thus the human/monster war ended after three days when they pissed off the being.

"Possibilities..." came the whisper.

Sans started at the answer, and the soft voice.

"How so?"

"Every day the world sinks into darkness, and then reborn.." the being asked.

"Huh.. never thought of it that way," Sans mused "By the way, names Sans.. Sans the skeleton."

"END" the being said then was gone.

Sans never saw him again.

------

End was far from the centre of Reality, it was easier that way to deal with his grief. He'd tried going back to the OverRealm, but as soon as he saw Chaos he'd collapsed.

Grief was a horrible thing.

Here the multiverses and Omniverses were different, strange in there own ways as there humans seemed to have hidden communities of flame wielding beings.

No Skeletons he thought staring at his hands, he entered a set of realities twisting his form till he looked like a rather genderless looking being, a friendly rather pretty face with unnatural emerald eyes with dark long lashes. The shoulder length hair was a mistake, but he tied it back quickly. He left his cloak and scarf as is, just making them less noticeable to those that didn't know of beings.

With that he headed to explore, his soul lightening. Yes this is what he needed, something new.

Of course it was then that a strange women ran into him.

But.. no one had been around for miles?

And.. was that plush toy an avatar because he swore it had a strange shocked look to its face as it gazed at END.

"Are you okay?" END asked worriedly getting up, he held out his hand to the women as she's been sent flying several feet when she'd slammed into him

The women seemed disoriented, but scrambled to her feet her hair hiding her face. "Got to go, sorry," she said turning to go, the Rabbit plush seemed to be in a panic.

END felt disappointed for a reason he didn't know, she reminded him of someone.. but he couldn't figure out who.

Then she paused, turning to stare at him with eyes filled with a strange emotion.

"Can.. I help you," END asked curious, fingers digging nervously into his scarf.

For a brief moment, emerald eyes stared blankly at the other before a hand latched onto the strange beings wrist, "Not here. It's too open, not safe."