[03] ━━━ cold as ice

━━━thirty nine━━━

             ━━━cold as ice━━━

                           °•✿•°

aurora de lune and isaac lahey stood on her porch at the night time, him having taking her home after helping malia tate out of her coyote form.

"hey, i'm not saying to trust him, i mean, he's your uncle-." isaac was saying.

"that's exactly what you're saying." aurora interjects.

isaac sighs out. "rory, the last thing i want is to come in between the two of you and make you have a choice to make."

aurora scoffs, her faintly smiling. "funny."

isaac confusingly stares at aurora. "what is funny?"

"you know, my uncle sylvester joked about something like that, but, the thing is---i don't think he was joking." aurora frowns.

"i'd never do that, you're listening to me?" isaac gently took a hold of her face.

"you know, why? because, no matter what happens, you and i will always be together." isaac lovingly gazed into her green eyes.

"we are forever, we'll be together forever and always, i promise you that."

isaac lovingly rubbed his nose against hers in a puppy way, her softly giggling.

"i love you too, isaac." aurora softly smiles.

aurora then leaned into him for a hug, her eyes then noticing three figures with masks on their faces, a black foam covering them, instead of a human body, their eyes soulless, aurora shakily stares at them as they moved closer.

isaac, feeling aurora shaking in his grasp, making him awfully confused and worried.

"rory?" isaac whispers.

isaac then felt his self being thrown away from aurora, him shutting his eyes in pain, then reopening them, only to see three dark figures with glowing and soulless eyes, each grabbing onto her, one of their hand going onto the back of her neck.

"no! what are you doing? stop!" isaac roars loudly.

before isaac could do anything, three of them vanished in thin air, before aurora could drop on the ground, isaac caught her.

isaac felt her, noticing her temperature was so low.

"oh my god, you're so cold." isaac whispers uneasily.

the door was seen being swung open, sylvester rushing out to see his niece shivering violently in isaac's arms.

"what the hell did you do to her?!" sylvester angrily shouts.

"i-i didn't do anything, it wa-was these guys in these masks." isaac nervously stammers out.

sylvester touched her, him instantly pulling back. "oh, god, she's so cold."

"what do i do?" isaac worriedly asks.

"all right, all right, she needs to turn, she has to transform." sylvester quickly says.

"tr-transform? she's freezing!" isaac incredulously exclaims.

sylvester snapped her arm, isaac horrifyingly staring at the man, getting a shot of aurora's painful howls.

"what are you doing?!"

"it'll trigger the healing process, right now---she has to turn." sylvester impatiently says.