[04] ━━━ visions of the past

━━━sixteen━━━

   ━━━visions of the past━━━

                            °•✿•°

night time at the de lune's residence, aurora de lune was seen sitting on the roof of the house, her throwing her soccer ball up and down, but then the ball lost its balance, slipping out of hands, passing through her fingertips.

aurora made an 'o' with her mouth, trying to catch the ball, but it fell off of the roof, the girl sighing out softly.

within a couple of seconds, aurora had heard soft grunts nearby, someone was heard climbing up her house.

aurora then saw claws latching onto the roof, their body sliding up, then throwing their selves onto the roof.

isaac lahey.

aurora then saw isaac sitting next to her, him grinning at her, throwing the ball at her, which she effortlessly caught in her small hands, her placing it in a corner.

"hello." isaac smirks at her.

aurora frowned her brows at isaac in slight confusion. "what are you doing here?"

"i just came to see you, my favorite green eyed blonde." isaac smirks, gently nudging her shoulder.

aurora became even more confused. "why? i mean, you don't even know me, i–––we haven't even spoken at least one word to each other...ever."

isaac lightly scoffed at her in sheer amusement. "you think i don't know you, but, i do."

aurora gave him a challenging glance. "oh?"

"i know that you're the best player in soccer, you've always wanted to be the best soccer player, because of tara raeken, you've always idolized her." isaac informs.

"but, ugh, her brother, never truly liked him." isaac then scrunched up his face.

aurora frowns at isaac's attitude, then smiles. "theo? what's wrong with him? he was so sweet."

isaac scoffs, rolling his eyes at this.

"i know your favourite color is lavender, you love blue eyes, thinking that when they sparkle it's the most gorgeous think ever, you and vanessa has always been competitive towards each other ever since the very first grade." isaac listed.

"i know a lot more as well."

"seems like you already know a lot." aurora lightly smiles.

"i have always liked you, but, you had other things in your mind, and while you were occupied with other things, you were the one occupying my mind." isaac softly says.

aurora slightly smiles. "...you like me?"

"you don't think i'm a bad person, do you? after what i did?" aurora nervously asks.

isaac smiles. "i could never think that about you."

"i should go, before derek kicks my ass for being late." isaac slightly chuckles.

aurora's green eyes stares at isaac, taking a hold of his hand.

"could you just, please stay, don't leave me alone." aurora pleads quietly with him.

isaac stares at the blonde who had vulnerable look on her face, a new change for her.

isaac then shrugs, humming at her, then giving a little smile, which made her happily smile.

                            °•✿•°

vanessa montgomery was seen walking through the school halls, the next morning, aurora coincidentally knocking shoulders with her accidentally.

"my fault." aurora apologized.

aurora noticed vanessa seemed like she was in a trance, and waved her hands at her, staring at her weirdly.

vanessa had seen inside aurora's mind that a blonde baby girl's eyes were seen wrapped in a purple blanket, eyes glowing a bright red color, then turning into her natural green eyes.

"she has a hint of the devil in her eyes, doesn't she?" a man chuckled.

the baby wrapped her tiny hands onto the man's finger.

sounds of the door crashing was then heard, smoke engulfing the area, losing sight of the mother, fatter and daughter.

vanessa blinked her eyes, looking at aurora in shock.

aurora poking a side of vanessa's head childishly, smiling at her. "you okay?"

"what was that?" vanessa whispered in shock.

aurora frowns at her confused, the brunette then walked away, aurora looking at her, then shrugged at her.

                            °•✿•°

at the night of the lacrosse game, aurora de lune was seen walking by the parking lot, where she had the sounds of saddened sobs coming from a car.

aurora then looked around, her following the sounds of crying, then finding out it was her best friend.

"lydia? what's wrong?" aurora softly asks.

lydia sniffled. "please, go away."

aurora scoffed. "come on, you know better than that."

aurora then opened the door, getting into the passenger seat. "tell me about it, 'cause i got all night."

lydia stared at aurora, who just grins at her, making the martin girl sigh out.

                            °•✿•°

                            °•✿•°

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.