[07] ━━━ what had to be done

━━━thirty one━━━

  ━━━what had to be done━━━

                            °•✿•°

sylvester de lune was seen blinking his eyes open, revealing his green eyes, him groaning softly and sitting up on the bed, he then felt a hand placed onto his knee, him then looking down, seeing aurora de lune with her head on the bed, fast asleep.

sylvester's eyes showing confusion, wondering why his niece is sleeping here.

sylvester then sighs out. "aurora."

aurora just continued sleeping, sylvester staring at her.

"aurora!"

aurora, hearing his voice, her quickly raised her head, sleepily staring at her uncle.

sylvester amusingly stares at her. "what are you doing, rory?"

aurora awkwardly smiles. "um, uh–––just keep a watch on you, in case you get taken."

"with your eyes closed?" sylvester questions.

"...my eyes were open, i have another set of eyes, eyes that you didn't see." aurora scoffs.

sylvester just hums at her, her sighing out at him.

"i'm doing this for you, i don't want you to get taken." aurora nervously says.

sylvester sighs out, him lightly smiling.

"oh, sweetie, i'm a ripper, the most dangerous kind of vampires to ever cross the earth, i think i can handle a couple of sacrificial rituals."

"now, how about you get to school, hm?" sylvester rhetorically asks.

"why? so you get to see HER? is that it?" aurora snarls.

"is it like that? okay, how about we talk about what you're doing with kali and her pack?" sylvester raised a brow at her.

aurora forced a smile. "you're right–––i should go to school."

as aurora left the room, sylvester scoffs in sheer amusement at her, knowing she's ignoring his question.

he just hopes she knows what she's doing.

                            °•✿•°

inside the high school, in english, jennifer blake was seen standing in front of the classroom.

"good morning!" jennifer cheerfully says.

"as you all know mr. harris is still missing..." jennifer trails off.

the brunette woman then soon realized what she had just said, her stammering out a response.

"i mean–––sick, anyway! i'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place, okay, so, let's get started, shall we?" jennifer rephrased.

"do you know when he'll be back?" aurora then questions the woman.

jennifer nervously stares at the blonde, her stammering out. "i-i'm sure it'll be–––it'll be soon."

"how soon?" aurora questions.

"...soon, aurora, soon." jennifer started to become panicky with her questions.

jennifer had fear and anger in her eyes as she started at the blonde.

jennifer then walked away, her then writing onto the blackboard, her heart racing heavily.