[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin

━━━thirty eight━━━

     ━━━girl in coyote skin━━━

                           °•✿•°

scott mccall and stiles stilinski walked through the preserve at night, looking for the werecoyote, who they believed is malia tate, both boys then ended up inside a den.

"coyote den." stiles comments.

"werecoyote." scott corrects.

Stiles then pulled up a picture, that was of malia and her younger sister, showing it to scott.

"you see this? this is malia, remember? it's the same one she was wearing in the photo." stiles says, holding a shirt.

"...we shouldn't be in here." scott nervously says, glancing around the den.

stiles confusingly looks at him. "what do you mean?"

"she's not going to come back now, we invaded her home–––our scent is going to be everywhere." scott then says.

"if she's not going to come back, then when is she going to go?" stiles then questions.

"i don't know..." scott trails off in a whisper.

"can you track her scent? you think you got her scent?" stiles curiously asks.

"maybe...but, i'm better at this when i'm a full wolf, and i'm still worried if i do it, i won't be able to turn back." scott hesitantly says.

"if i can't get to derek, i'll need to call someone else." scott then says.

"there might be someone who can help you, she's not an alpha anymore, but she still knows how to be one." stiles hints.

"maybe–––we should tell you dad about all this..." scott then trails off.

                           °•✿•°

aurora de lune and vanessa montgomery walked down the same place that stiles stilinski and scott mccall previously was at.

a firey armor that looked like a huge fox was seen shielding kira yukimura, the raven haired girl gasping out, her eyes glowing a bright orange color.

"you could've told me it at school, you didn't have to drag me out in woods to tell me." aurora sighs out sleepily.

"this is important and very unnatural!" vanessa voiced out.

"so, kira is some kind of-." aurora was saying, but then cuts herself off.

"what?" vanessa confusingly asks, noticing how she just stopped.

aurora placed a finger on her lips, making vanessa even more confused.

"shh, there's something here with us." aurora whispers.

a silent wind brushing pass the teenagers, leaves picking up from around them.

"can you please tell me what you hear? 'cause i don't have your supernatural hearing, all i can do is see visions, rarely cast spells, that's it!" vanessa exclaims.

a low growl was heard coming from behind the teens, which caused them to slowly turn around, only to see a werecoyote looking straight at them.

"...is that her?" vanessa whispers.

aurora confusingly stares at the dark haired girl. "her, who?"

"the werecoyote girl." vanessa sighs out in frustration.