Season 1 Chapter 5: Sum of his part

a park filled with people enjoying a beautiful afternoon. Pan across the area; there is Frisbee-throwing, kite-flying, a young man and woman picnicking, the whole deal.

Male Picnicker: (holds out a soda) Soda?

Female Picnicker: Why, I'd love one.

Cut to a close-up of Cyborg. He has bent over something just down o.c., but then straightens up.

Cyborg: (Feels the fresh air.) Mmm-mmm. Would you look at that. A little sunshine, a little breeze. Only one thing could make this day better.

Cyborg: Four and a half pounds of baby back ribs.

He lifts the rack away on a platter. Cut to a picnic table, where Robin is digging into a burger, Ben was digging into chilli Fries and Starfire was heartily sucking something down through a straw. As Cyborg sits down.

Cyborg: Man, I love picnic food!

He buries his face in the ribs, chomping huge mouthfuls of pork, and Robin matches that effort with the burger, Ben devouring his chilli fries

Starfire: Agreed, Cyborg. (flushes happily) This tangy yellow beverage is truly delightful.

She swigs some more of it. Back to the three boys, who stop scarfing down their food to stare in surprise.

Cyborg: Uh, Starfire?

Ben: That's mustard.

As she hugs the container; the mustard jar, with its screw cap removed, giant size as smaller ones float past in the background

Starfire: Is there more?

The three cannot tear their eyes away from what they're seeing and their food sits forgotten in their hands. A shred of meat is clearly heard falling from Cyborg's face in the stillness. Pull back from the table and pan to the tree where the grill is set up. Beast Boy, as a lemur, climbs around in the branches and hangs down from the lowest one by his tail; by the time he gets within reach of the grill, he is back in human form. He picks up two hot dogs.

Beast Boy: Sweet! My tofu dogs are cooked to perfection. (Pull back; Raven sits in the shade of a nearby tree.) Yo, Raven. Try one. They're loaded with soybeany goodness.

Raven: I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat.

The vegetarian Titan proceeds to wolf down both dogs at once. Cyborg runs past; cut to him on the open grass, football in hand.

Cyborg: All right, y'all. Who wants to play some fool-ball?

Robin, Ben, Beast Boy, and Starfire run over, clamoring to get into the game. They cut off abruptly and look in Raven's direction; cut to her. She has not moved an inch.