XIII.

OMNISCIENT A FEW DAYS LATER LOS ANGELES, C

OMNISCIENT
A FEW DAYS LATER
LOS ANGELES, C.A

A couple of days had passed by since the day of Tremani's party and things were

A couple of days had passed by since the day of Tremani's party and things were... SOMETHING. Sakari was avoiding anyone or anything that involved Keiran. Just like how Tremani was avoiding everyone else.

Sakari didn't like the fact that she wasn't in contact with her bestfriend but, was going to give him the space. Even though, he doesn't give it to her when she does it but, the female had realized what transpired and would do the same if she was in that predicament.

But, it had been FOUR days since they last spoke and she was losing her mind without her bestfriend... She was the one who always disappeared...Not him! Now that roles were reversed, she was understanding how he felt.

Here Sakari stands, at the edge of Tremani's rather large bed with an intense gaze on him. The male of the home didn't dear place his eyes onto the female in front of him. Instead, he acted as if her mother was a glass maker and stared straight ahead at the TV behind her.

"I know you hear me talkin' to you." She speaks with a small pout on her face.

There wasn't a response to her sentence which earned for a sigh to spew from her mouth. It had been an insane amount of time since Tremani had last pulled the silent treatment on her and even back then she didn't like it.