Just For Tonight.

SHIVERING

SHIVERING. The fair skinned female found herself shivering in fear — discreetly — upon the staring that was being provided by the lightskinnedvmale who sat a few paces away. He was up to no good, per usual, and she could sense it. She didn't understand how they got here or what he was bound to do....All she knew was that she was in deep REGRET.

It made her think back to when they had first met and how she felt alert when around him.... She should've took those signs.

A smirk sat on the male's face as he eyed the female in front of him. The profound desire that he had for her was growing and he had high hopes that things were going to go his way in a minute.

As the two sat in the familiar kitchen, there were no words being exchanged verbally but, from their eyes ? A conversation was being held. In which she was pleading for him to not do anything stupid.

Her pleads were ignored.

"You just gone stand there and stare at me ?" She inquired with folded arms. Deciding to consume the fear and speak up.

The male's pink tongue slipped out of his mouth and across the bottom of his lip. No words just yet, due to him thinking about the tone in her voice. Fiesty, she was and he liked that about her. 

"Hello.." She continues to speak prior to her trialing off so that he could hear her again.

"I can't look at you now ?" He questioned back to her, tilting his head ever so slightly as the smirk never left his face.

Toying with her. He wanted to do so because he knew that it would make her feel a way. Perhaps get underneath her skin.

"If you got somethin' to say, lay it on the fuckin' table." She snapped with irritation lacing her voice which earned a chuckle from him.