something to be worried about

(Just got a drawing tablet and finally drew something i'm really proud of. I might re draw some of the art in the previous chapters)

Smg4 was sitting in a couch at X's living room watching as FM and X played a 1v1 match of gaylo reach, ever since the events with 0 he started to hangout more with them. FM was clearly outmatched in skill but he was still having a lot of fun.

X was very concentrated on the match, hardly anything FM did went unnoticed by X's ever vigilant eye. It was surprising when FM manages to hit a sticky grenade on X, securing his first win.

"Take that" FM commemorates energetically, but when he turns to X he realizes the man looks like he is in pain.

"Are you ok X?" Smg4 asks, X holds his head in his hands and looks like is having a strong headache.

"Not sure, i just keep having visions that show me absolutely nothing" X admits reluctantly.

"Could it be another warning, maybe something else will happen" FM says worried.

"I think it's just something left from the last vision i had with 0, i just never had a vision that strong before" X tries to explain, FM and Smg4 just look at each other.

"The visions aren't strong, it doesn't even bother me that much" X says to try and stop his friends from worrying too much.

"It still wouldn't hurt to check on the guardian pod" Smg4 says and FM agrees with his head, X just sighs in defeat.

"We won't be gone for too long" FM says already getting up and pulling Smg4 with him.

"Fine just try not to get killed" X replies disappointed. He just wanted to hangout with his friends and not have to worry about cosmic abominations or world ending threats, and now they are out looking for said cosmic abomination and will probably bump into some bullshit Mario started, get involved somehow and then potentially start a shootout against the police. Normal stuff.

When Smg4 and FM get out they bump into a bunch of Shrek memes all over the place, they are both confused but they guess it was probably something Mario started. They aren't even surprised when they hear the Italian screaming somewhere.

Smg4 sighed, he gets tired of having to babysit Mario all of the time, but if he didn't the Italian would probably set the world on fire or something.

They search for Mario and find him being taken by one of the memes, Axol was chasing after Mario together with Melony. FM and Smg4 chase after them too.

"Hey Smg4 how is your weekend?" Melony casually asks while they pursue the Shrek.

"We just got out of a world ending crisis, I barely got any time to rest and Mario is already getting kidnapped by Shrek" Smg4 answers quickly and out of breath.

"So just another Saturday" Axol replies.

"Yeah pretty much" Smg4 agrees, FM snorts at that.

Once they finally reach Mario it seems the Shreks have led them to a guardian pod.

"0 has to be behind this" Axol says.

it lifts from the ground and starts to pull them twords it.

"Quickly hold on to something" FM says

They held on to anything close but Axol being the closest to the thing started to get pulled in, the pull was strong enough to get him inside the pod. It closed when he entered. (I was gonna write 'the guardian pod sucks Axol in' but then i stopped myself)

They stare at it surprised, Melony is the first to act as she slashes at the pod to try and release Axol.

They try everything they have on the pod to open it but the thing just doesn't break.