The demon that stole my heart

(Not sure it classifies as gore, but the cover probably can, i guess)

Smg4 wakes up in a hospital bed, the last thing i remember is going to sleep in my bed, and now there's a big machine connected to my body, i try to move but am too weak to lift myself.

"Don't move, you don't want to disconnect the machine" smg4 looks at the person who said it, and it was a tf2 medic "your friends are at the door would you like to speak with them?" The medic asks.

"Yeah" smg4 answers his voice very weak and can barely be heard but the medic hears and goes out to get them, maybe they know why i am here.

"Smg4 you're awake" mario dashes in and stops besides me "yes, what happened?" I ask him and the others that entered the room now.

Meggy begins to explain "We saw the assassin again, we tried to chase him but he escaped, when we checked on you..." She is interrupted by Mario that says screaming "that bastard KILLED YOU, no one can kill Mario's best friend except for Mario of course" i look confused at both of them and then at the medic.

"The boy technically isn't wrong, you did die but I brought you back" the medic says almost bragging at his skills.

I hear a robotic voice somewhere among my friends "We need to find that bastard, he stole the box i use to conserve all the organs i acquired through totally legal means" it was bob and of course he was more worried about that than the well being of his friend.

"Wait, but what did he do exactly" i ask looking at meggy and the others, "i don't know but you were covered in blood" meggy says but then turns to the medic "do you know what he did?" The medic looks at her as if she had insulted him and says "of course i do, this assassin stole your friends heart" he says confidently.

Mario panics "Smg4 you are gay and didn't tell mario???" I don't even bother answering the question, the medic talks again to clarify "i mean literally, he needs a heart transplant or he won't be able to live without this machine"

Meggy looks worried "i think i should stay here and look after smg4, just in case the assassin tries anything again" i nod my head agreeing with her.

"Mario will find this assassin and bring back smg4's heart" Mario says confidently and runs off.

"You guys should go too, just to make sure he doesn't set anything on fire" meggy says and the others begin to chase after mario.

Meggy sits at a chair right beside my bed, and she looks down at her hands "something wrong?" I ask "you died smg4 OF COURSE something is wrong" she says almost screaming, i flinch a little at the change of tone. She looks back at me "sorry it isn't your fault" she says quietly "i know you're just worried" i struggle a little to speak louder so she can hear me.

"It's just that... We went as quickly as we could and even so he managed to do this, if he returns we have to catch him or else he might..." meggy stops when she sees that i started to doze off a little "you should rest, it has to be pretty hard to be heartless hehe" she says trying to change the mood, i quickly fall asleep after that.

Smg3 pov

I go inside a store, i need to buy some ice to conserve this or it will rot really quickly, i walk around and start to reflect on the events that have passed, i finally killed him... But it doesn't feel as satisfying as i thought it would be, i look down at the box i stored his heart in, maybe i should have made him suffer more. Too late now, i'll keep his heart as a trophy though.

I walk out of the store with the ice already inside the box, when i hear screaming in the distance, i look in the direction to see a group of people sprinting in my direction. I recognize them as smg4's friends, probably here to get revenge, i run in the other direction trying to lose them in the city.

I enter an abandoned parking lot, they are following very closely and i need to get out quickly, i open a portal to the internet graveyard but before i step in one of them managed to get to me, i distract them by throwing the box at them, i enter the portal and close it before they can catch up to me again. I feel for the loss of my trophy, but i still won.
"Time to commemorate" i say to myself.

Meggy pov

When i hear Mario screaming happily i knew they had been successful.
"Medic i think we got the heart" i say as the crew enters.
"Mario is the hero, now give me spaghetti" Mario demands while giving the doctor the box.

They all leave so the medic can begin the procedure, Mario and Luigi go out to buy spaghetti. Leaving me, tari, bob and boopkins outside waiting for the medic to be over

"you guys got the box but what about the assassin? Did he escape again?" I ask worried, Tari is the first to speak "he escaped again, and he..." Gets interrupted by bob "the amazing bob intimidated him so much he opened a portal to another dimension" i look at him in disbelief "what??" Tari picks up on that "bob is actually saying the truth, he did open a portal to another dimension" boopkins confirms by nodding his head.

"Maybe he is from this other dimension and he doesn't know how ours work, maybe if we show him how to be frien..." Bob interrupts boopkins and they begin to argue about something related to anime.

If this assassin can open portals to another dimension, then i am fearful of what other things it might be able to do.